Australia Bans Lion Imports

the import broker decided that they didn't want to do the application for the cites import permit .....
its all done now and the automated responses have been received....
been a little while ,
they said within 20 days ........
hoping no news is good news ...............................

the import broker decided that they didn't want to do the application for the cites import permit .....

What?

Yeah ,iknew you would on this.......hahaha
The broker claimed they had never done one,yet.......
And wasnt sure how to ??
I went on line and with the assisstance of a girl at the department of environment
Got it done
So now im in limbo .".....

At least the importer fessed up to being chicken.

Now it's on you and the boob who loses your application.

Do you sense that you have moved to a third world country where citizens can be ignored by the bureaucrats?

more and more everyday

ikeep telling these office folk , that there is nothing about this lioness import that is post bann , everything is pre........
man you have no idea how many of these programmed lakies think , that the dishonourable minister did everything ,to help the hunters concerned
to get our lions home .......(but cant/wont tell me how many got home in the last 6 months,or even how applications were made , compared to how many were approved .)
its a full time job trying not flip out , at them .............
ist easier talking to the 3 scientist ive got on board for another 3 trips, man some one needs to pull the blinkers off some of these over educated idiots.......

from what ive gathered about 15/17 lions a year are imported into Australia , and from the outfitter has found out is 16 of us are trying to paddle up shit creek ,right now .......

Hang in there bluey!!!

Sounds like you have a chance....

Good luck bluey. At least someone is talking to you and trying to sort this out. Shame it sounds like you are dealing with Telstra personnel though.

Trophy hunting ban puts animals ahead of humans

September 8, 2015 11:06pm

David Leyonhjelm

Herald Sun

EVERY sitting week, some bad legislation manages to slip through the Senate and pass into law.

Sometimes it is unnecessary or illogical and a waste of time and resources.

Some offends constituents, is counter-productive, bad for the environment or bad for people.

The ban on the importation of lion trophies is such a masterpiece of stupidity that it manages to tick every box.

If there were a Hall of Fame for Ineptitude in Government, I would advise Jason Wood, who is responsible for the ban, to iron his tuxedo.

The ban is in the news again because Minnesota dentist and Cecil the lion’s killer, Walter Palmer, is seeking to reopen his practice. That isolated incident means background is necessary.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...518616625?sv=35a8f1d8656f4e3d17eec9a5e00c3c2f

pm sent

I just hope this does not turn into screw the Sa lions if we can save our country from having the ban put on us. I fear it will be the same old same old hunters picking sides of what they think is best for them not all hunters.

Last I looked elephant were not raised to be hunted but the united states banned them. It is not about wild,raised,unfenced or fenced. It is about stopping all hunting one piece at a time till it is to late to stop the anti hunter train that will run us all over as we fight with each other.

For the record yes we have hunted a lioness in SA and I am as proud of my son as a dad can be for hunting her.
Feel for you there billc...I hunted with my son when he shot his lioness in RSA ( where we live) and can vouch for that ABSOLUTELY PROUD FATHER MOMENT and still continues to this day.. stuff the greenies!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross