SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: August Bow Hunt Fort Drummond Safaris

desertgoat

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Here some of the trophies I shot while hunting with Justin Phillips of Fort Drummond Safaris.

Africa_2009 029 [Desktop Resolution] [Desktop Resolution].jpg
Africa_2009 038 [Desktop Resolution] [Desktop Resolution].jpg
Africa_2009 046 [Desktop Resolution] [Desktop Resolution].jpg
Africa_2009 065 [Desktop Resolution] [Desktop Resolution].jpg
Africa_2009 077 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All great looking animals, Congrats!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trophy pictures with us, it seems that you had a great time. Did you get all of the species that you were looking for and how many days did you bowhunt?

The eastern cape was alot different than Thabazimbi there was alot more mountains and not as much brush. But if I had to chose where to go back to I would go back to this place again. Not that the animals were that much different but hunting with Justin was a better experience. Then again Garry and I were the only ones there at the time, another PH had some clients from Spain but they were still in bed when we left to hunt and we were never back from hunting until way after dark. I really liked being able to hunt until dark. We never had that chance at Thabazimbi. I really wanted to get a Black Wildebeest but the only chance I had it was standing with a bunch of Zebras and didn't ever give me a good clear shot.

Nice trophies - I really like that red hartebeest. That animal is pretty high on my list for next year.

nd

Again,

Awesome trophies my friend.

Well done! Great trophies, you'll get your black wildebeest on another hunt, one more reason to get back to Africa. :)

a Classic collection of beautiful trophies Desertgoat!

I LOVE the waterbuck pictures with the stars.

Nice looking group of animals

Goat....................................I like hunting springbok, and that one is a heavy TOAD...........a pretty good hit on that zebra too..............................FWB

Have They web site?
Congratulations!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,