AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I have been contacted by several of our exhibitors about a company who is contacting them regarding an exhibitor’s directory called the Expo-Guide. They are NOT AFFILIATED WITH NOR SANCTIONED BY DALLAS SAFARI CLUB.

If you receive anything from the company, Expo-Guide, or from Oscar Guerrero, Apartado Postal NO 39-064, Mexico DF 15621 Mexico. DO NOT UPDATE, SIGN, CORRESPOND OR RETURN MAIL WITH THEM. IT IS A SCAM!

In the very fine print, if you read closely, by updating the forms they send you, you are agreeing to a three year contract for them to publish your information in their so-called Expo-Guide. It goes on to say that there is an irrevocable order unless revoked by registered letter within twelve business days of the date of the subscription. The cost is $1676 US and is automatically renewed.

Dallas Safari Club has sent cease and desist orders to this company and their representative, Oscar Guerrero. We will continue to pursue them to get this stopped. In the meantime, the best thing for you to do is to ignore the mailing and not reply to it at all.

Dallas Safari Club will notify you if we are working with another company to represent us and in most cases, any such association or solicitation will be sent out directly from our offices.

We apologize for this inconvenience and want you to know we are actively pursuing this matter.

Sincerely,
Ben Carter
Executive Director
Dallas Safari Club (DSC)

Thank you for the "Heads Up"

Thanks Jerome for posting.

I receive the notice last week. Just did not think about putting it on the forum...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!