Athens Archery 101# Accomplice 32 - Dangerous Five

Standing Bear

Reaction score
After many years of shooting in the 80 to 85# bow ranges, I decided to get myself my dream bow. First off, I contacted numerous bow manufacturers only to be told that a bow of this weight was no longer required to bowhunt extremely large game. Although, my reason for getting this bow was for myself personnally. Then one day, I contacted Jason of Athens Archery and shared with him the dream I had about owning and shooting a 100# bow and without any hesistation, he said he would make my dream bow come true and its from there that my Accomplice 32 came to be.

The colour for my riser is black and my limbs are in Bonehead Camo ( this is one amazing camo ). I received a message prior to Dangerous Five arriving in Fort Simpson from Jason and in there he described the draw of the Accomplice as being Pure Power. Once I received it, I couldn't of imagined a nicer bow. The first time I drew it, I couldn't imagine it was 100# and I actually thought these guys had pulled a joke on me and sent me a 85 /90# bow since I was uses to pulling 84#. ITs only when I decided to go to the shop and put it on the weight scale that my jaws fell to the ground, 101# !!!!!!

This bow is so smooth to draw back that its not funny, the hump one is used to noticing is barely noticeable and there is zero hand shock. The other thing that blows me away is that its completely quiet.

the time had come to get an arrow flying and I tuned a 27" 300 spine Dangerous Game Full metal Jacket tipped with a 100 grain arrow and the only way I can describe this is Smokin!!!!!!! The moment you press on that release, the arrow is in the target :) The back wall is solid, once I draw my bow, there is no creeping forward and since the wall is wo amazing, you can hold this little puppy for quite a while.

You have to try one of these beauties to feel the raw power it has, so it has been my pleasure to introduce you to Dangerous Five, my dream bow !!!!

AthensAccomplice32-60yardtestpic1.jpg

DangerousFiveandIbexpic2.jpg

Daniel

Attachments

• AthensAccomplice32-60yardtestpic1.jpeg
    AthensAccomplice32-60yardtestpic1.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 201
  • DangerousFiveandIbexpic2.jpeg
    DangerousFiveandIbexpic2.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
I'm very interested. What is the contact information for the manufacturer? Can you provide a rough price estimate? Thanks.

Hi Tom,

The main person you can contact is Rodney and he will be able to get you all the information you require. The manufacturer is Athens Archery and the owners Jason and Amanda are some of the best people you can ever deal with. Sent you a PM with the address. Have a great day !!!!

Your bow is a beauty. I would have to get back into top achery shape again to pull anything that big....but I'm glad someone has vision and dream. I normally can only pull 65 lbs.

Good Luck bowhunting with you newest bow!

I've sent an email off to Athens Archery. Thanks Daniel!

Wow nice bow! My big bow is 88# but now you got me thinking I may want to try a 100. Good luck with your new bow, I am sure it will inflict some damage.

I've had my oro shop contact a number of major bow manufacturers and they all refused to make me a bow over 80lbs out of the box. I did find an manufacturer from Canada that makes 100lb bows. Their called APA Archery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.