Asiatic Buffalo Hunts Reduced Rates

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by PaulT, Feb 12, 2011.

1. PaulT

PaulT AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
    Hunted:
    Aus. N.Z & Zim.
    We would like to offer the oportunity for a Parent (Father/Mother) and any Junior (Son/Daughter under 21) to experience the excitement and reward of a legitimate big game hunt in a wilderness region.

This hunt is being offered for far Eastern Arnhemland (Northern Australia), in an untouched portion of wilderness land, for available dates between July and end of October, 2011 only.

6 full days hunting (7 nights).
    Cost; $12,000.
    Includes; T.fees for one Trophy buffalo per Adult AND Junior (yes, 1 buffalo bull Trophy EACH), day rates for both, hunt meals, drinks, transport, feild prep and prep of Trophies for shipping, loan rifle if req and firearms/hunting permits. Freshwater & blue-water fishing if time and conditions permit.

Not included;
    *flights/accomms and costs to/from Numbulwarr, *personal/travel/property/trip insurances,
    *extra animals (available at Trophy list prices),
    *extra days (available with prior notification at standard extra day prices),
    *shipping of Trophies.

Pick-up/drop-off point is Numbulwar airstrip which can be achieved via small aircraft commercial flight ($320 p/p, e/w in 2010) every Tuesdays & Thursdays which is when our hunts are schedualed for. No charters neccessary.
    Comfortable permanent camp with showers/toilets, large enclosed dining/kitchen area and comfortable two-roomed safari styled tents with proper steel-framed beds and mattresses.Camp is staffed with dedicated camp cook and camp manager.Camp is built on the banks of Wamaitparr billabong which regularly holds both salt-water and fresh-water crocodile, several species of fish (including barramundi) as well as an incredible list of native birdlife.

Take the next generation hunting by showing them a slice of pristine wilderness that has not been spoilt by development, and still is as it allways has been.

I have an article describing this type of hunt in the hunting in Australia forums, here is the link: Buffalo Hunting in Australia

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Good health and good hunting to all,
    Paul Truccolo.

2. davidarizpe

davidarizpe AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    BBFT Mexico,SCI New Monterrey Chapter,IHEA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, USA, Mexico , Central America, Kyrgysztan, Scotland
    GREAT OFFER!!!

3. PaulT

PaulT AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
    Hunted:
    Aus. N.Z & Zim.
    Hi all.

We have 3, possibly 4, hunts remaining for the 2011 season, begining with dates commencing 13th September onwards.

In order to try and fill these remaining hunts we have decided to discount prices as listed below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would also like to stress that this particular timing of the season (Sept onwards) is an excpetional period to be targetting big Trophy bulls on our area as inland waters and remaining feed supplies have dried back, forcing animals normally living in quite remote, inaccessible, regions to travel more frequently and further for their requirements and therefore increasing our percentages of contact with them.

This is an ideal opportunity for any and all who have an interest in hunting big Asiatic buffalo bulls in a pristine wilderness environment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**PACKAGE 1;
    1X1, 6 FULL DAY (7 NIGHTS) TROPHY HUNT.
    Total day rate = $5500 + T.Fee $3000 = $8500.
    Reduced to $8000.

**PACKAGE 2;
    2X1, 8 FULL DAY (9 NIGHTS) TROPHY HUNT.
    Total day rate (p/p) = $4900 + T.Fee $3000 = $7900 (p/p).
    Reduced to $7500 p/p.

**PACKAGE 3;
    3X1, 8 FULL DAY (9 NIGHTS) TROPHY HUNT.
    Total day rate (p/p) = $4000 + T.Fee $3000 = $7000 (p/p).
    Reduced to $6500 p/p.

**PACKAGE 4;
    2X1, 6 FULL DAY (7 NIGHTS) TROPHY HUNT.
    Total day rate (p/p) = $3900 + T.Fee $3000 = $6900 (p/p).
    Reduced to $6500 p/p.

**PACKAGE 5;
    2X1, 6 FULL DAY (7 NIGHTS) HERD REDUCTION HUNT.
    Total day rate (p/p) = $3900 + animal fees for 5 *H.R buffalo p/p $1500 = $5400 (p/p).
    Reduced to $5000 p/p.
    *Note, Herd Reduction buff may not be recovered as Trophies.

**PACKAGE 6;
    3X1, 8 FULL DAY (9 NIGHTS) HERD REDUCTION HUNT.
    Total day rate (p/p) = $4000 + animal fees for 5 *H.R buffalo per person = $5500 (p/p).
    Reduced to $5000 p/p.
    *Note, Herd Reduction buff may not be recovered as Trophies.

**PACKAGE 7;
    ADULT & JUNIOR (UP To & INCL 21 Y.O).
    2X1, 6 FULL DAY (7 NIGHTS) TROPHY HUNT.
    Total day rate for both $6000 + T.Fees x 2 @ $3000/per = $12,000.
    Reduced to $11,500.

These hunt offers are only valid for remaining available dates for 2011 only, commencing 13th September through to end of October.

Thank-you all in advance,

Paul Truccolo.

4. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    Wow, those are some great pictures...and I really like Paul's posts. Good hunt for anyone out there!

5. PaulT

PaulT AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Aus. N.Z & Zim.
    Thank-you Enysse for your positive comments.

Taking good pictures of game taken, and live pics, has certainly not been my strong point in the past and recently I've been making a conscious effort to try and improve.
    I don't know if I'm quite there yet but at least it's a definite improvement, and it's not like I don't have the gear either (can't use that as an excuse).

It is also good to see some appreciation for our hunt product out there.

When hunted in a wilderness scenario, such as our area, the Asiatic buff is an often underated and undervalued hunt experience and a wonderful Trophy to boot.

Our remaining dates on offer for the above reduced price hunts coinside with a very productive time of year to be targeting big Trophy bulls as the conditions at that time dictate the buff travel great distances for their daily requirements. Most of my live pics of big Trophy bulls are taken in this period.

I beleive these offers to be a great opportunity for big bore enthusiasts, buffalo addicts or anyone with prior ideas of venturing "Down-Under" for a big game hunt.

Also, for 2011, we have added a 16' powerboat to the hunts in order to explore some remote country along Rivers and Coastline and also to take advantage of our proximity to the Ocean which provides for some excellent fishing opportunities.

Thanks again, hope to see you in our camp someday !

Paul.

6. PaulT

PaulT AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Aus. N.Z & Zim.
    All hunters,

our required timeframe for processing firearms permits and making other arrangements for this hunt is becoming constricted for the 2011 season.

We still have two, possibly three vacancies remaining for the above offers.

This will almost certainly be the last time we will be able to offer these hunts at these rates.

Do not regret a missed oportunity.

Good health and good hunting to all,

Paul.