Contributor
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
Double Rifle Shooter's Society, Life NAHC, NRA,SCI
Hunted
Us, Canada,Zambia, Zimbabwe, South America
Titled " Close encounters of the moose kind" in the September/October issue of Sports Afield Page 50 !

A very well written article and an eye opener to those who have always thought of moose as a cartoon charictor called BullWhinkle!

Durring the rut, and at any time for cows with young these things can get to be a hand full! Kelly brings that moose to you from the perspective of a BEEN THERE experienced guide/outfitter.

A very good read, especially for a guy thinking of going on his first hunt in moose country, whether hunting moose or not!

........................ Well done Kelly !:beer:

well done kelly AH is very proud of you!

Great article Kelly, good to see you getting some print from such a prestigious magazine.

Great story Kelly, sounds like you live quite the adventerous life. It also sounds like you have a great wife. Congratulations!

Congratulations Kelly, Great Story, That is my favorite magazine, is an honor.

Way to go Kelly! A great story picked up by a top notch magazine. As I've mentioned before your hunting experience and field savy come through in all that you write. Keep those magazine articles coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross