Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Available dates
March 11 to 18 for 4 hunters
March 19 to 16 for 3 hunters
April 11 to 18 for 3 hunters
HUNTING PACK

5 days of red deer hunting, with one red deer trophy (non size limit) for 4500 usd
Minimun size deer guaranty 6kg

1) Daily rates include:

a) Assistance to book flights (private or commercial).

b) Assistance to obtain all local permits.

c) All ground transportation between our game reserves and in our game reserves.

d) Lodging DBL or SGL upon availability.

e) All meals and beverages.

f) Hunting guides.

g) First preparation of trophies.

2) Daily rates do not include:

a) Airplane tickets

b) Trophy fees.

c) Hunting and trophy licenses, permits and tags.

d) Firearm permits, rental and ammunition.

e) T

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price for a Red Stag can't fly to NZ and hunt at that price.

Do you have any fotos of the accomodations, the hunt areas and the trophies? Is this the hunt area near the city of Santa Rosa. Thanks...................FWB

Good Morning, Yes we are 140 Km of Santa Rosa, the hunters do not need any charter flight, the can use the daily domestic flight by Aerolineas Argentinas.
63553.jpg
92973.jpg
DSC01974.JPG
P1070124.JPG
SAM_1327.JPG
DSCN1217.JPG
IMG_2247.JPG
SAM_2249.JPG
SAM_2609.JPG
SAM_3109.JPG
SANY1149.JPG

I ll be unable to open the website for the next 7 days, please if some one had a question please contact me at info@tsbuenosaires.com, my secretry ll be receiving the emails.
Thanks Martin

Very nice photos. Looks like a great hunt. With the Monte nearby, perhaps a good place to combine with a dove shoot.? ...........................FWB

YES is really nice place to do a combo, here you can watch some photos.

Attachments

• CIMG4911.JPG
    CIMG4911.JPG
    781.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Copia de PA_ET.JPG
    Copia de PA_ET.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • DSCF2239.JPG
    DSCF2239.JPG
    368.1 KB · Views: 79
I've got a red stag hint booked for next month in Argentina and I just found out about the new firearms permit requirements. It involves a trip to the argentine embassy which is a 5 hour trip each way!

Trying to decide if I will cancel or not. I was scheduled to go last year but couldn't and rescheduled for this year. I really don't want to go back on an agreement: I agreed to go. But I do not like to do business in a country that makes it difficult. Too many other places to go in the world.

Plenty of other places to hunt red stag. I sure wouldn't be planning a new hunting. trip to Argentina at this time. Sucks for the outfitters, the guides, and everyone else in the country. But my vacation time is my vacation time and filling out onerous paperwork just isn't worth it for me. Not as long as there are other places to go.

And no, I don't intend to borrow a rifle. As a backup plan sure but not something I would do as my primary plan.

I've got a red stag hint booked for next month in Argentina and I just found out about the new firearms permit requirements. It involves a trip to the argentine embassy which is a 5 hour trip each way!

Trying to decide if I will cancel or not. I was scheduled to go last year but couldn't and rescheduled for this year. I really don't want to go back on an agreement: I agreed to go. But I do not like to do business in a country that makes it difficult. Too many other places to go in the world.

Plenty of other places to hunt red stag. I sure wouldn't be planning a new hunting. trip to Argentina at this time. Sucks for the outfitters, the guides, and everyone else in the country. But my vacation time is my vacation time and filling out onerous paperwork just isn't worth it for me. Not as long as there are other places to go.

And no, I don't intend to borrow a rifle. As a backup plan sure but not something I would do as my primary plan.

Sad you ran into this one Bert. Thanks for the heads up.
Absolutely insane procedure.

For me it would add at least three days of travel across my country, accommodation costs, airfares, just to get a bloody import form.

I agree with you. Argentina just left my list of hunting destinations until they get this fixed.

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/new-firearms-import-process-argentina.20581/#post-166359

http://www.renar.gov.ar/index.php?seccion=mapa_circuito_entrada_en

I feel honor bound to see it through but not sure if I will. My wife is telling me to cancel. I would not be booking a new trip that is for sure. But I feel that a man says he will do something he should do it.

I sent an email to the embassy to check appointment times but haven't heard back. If I can't get an appointment that kind of makes the decision for me.

Hi Guys, I undestand and share your feelings, but we can not do nothing to chance these stupid new regulation. thanks Martin

If the outfitter would supply a good rifle it wouldn't make a big difference to me, the key is a GOOD rifle and scope.

Its an old regulation, but never was inforced. Sincw Jan 1 all the forigners that bring guns to the country they need the consular letter.
Martin

So is this just a Diplomatic game at the moment?

I can not asnwer that question, but we are loosing to much bussiness for these kind of desicions...

Bert............thanks for the heads up. Be sure to also note the 2013 requirement for US citizens of visa/reciprocity. The last time I was in Argentina, this could be done at the airport in Buenos Aires upon arrival.....................now it must be obtained and paid for ($160) before leaving the USA.............................FWB

Hi Guys, i have very good gun, all the riflres that we use are RUGER 3006 with scopes Carl Zeiss model Durality with Illuminated reticle. Also we have Mauser with Leica scopes. The guns and specilly the glass that we have is very good because we hunt pig at nigth, with crapy scope you can not see at nigth.

Martin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!