Are You Serious About Bow Hunting?

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by lbgsafaris, Jul 5, 2012.

1. lbgsafaris

lbgsafaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa Zimbabwe Mozambique
    BOW HUNTING OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
    HUNT ON 2960 ACRES OF BOW HUNTING ONLY.
    18 SPECIES TO CHOOSE FROM, MONSTER WARTHOGS, KUDU, GEMSBUCK AND IMPALA GUARANTEED.
    HUNT FROM POP UP, TREESTAND OR WALK AND STALK.

Outfitter: Bossie Mostert
    PH 1: Bossie Mostert
    PH 2: Hardus Sinden

Baboon $150.00
    Caracal $400.00
    Blue Wildebeest $980.00
    Bushbuck $900.00
    Bushpig $550.00
    Duiker common $380.00
    Eland $2450.00
    Gemsbuck $1260.00
    Hartebeest Red $1450.00
    Impala $400.00
    Jackal $200.00
    Kudu $2200.00
    Steenbuck $400.00
    Warthog $350.00
    Porcupine $200.00
    Vervet Monkey $100.00
    Waterbuck $2350.00
    Zebra $1200.00

DSCF1625.jpg DSCF1698.jpg DSCF1760.jpg DSCF1977.jpg DSCF2003.jpg DSCF2035.jpg DSCF2077.jpg DSCF2199.JPG P1010241.jpg P1010244.jpg P1010257.jpg P1010258.jpg P1010285.jpg P1010326.jpg P1010343.jpg
  2. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    Bosman, Day Rates, etc??

Thanks for some great pictures.
  3. Charles Moniz

Charles Moniz New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Member of the, American Broadhead collecting Club, Wenatchi River Traditional Archers, Traditional Bowhunters of Washington.
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Limpopo province
    Anyone looking for a hunt of a life time with a bow this is the best PH money can hire. LIMPOPO BIG GAME SAFARIS. Bossie Mostert told me about this concession he calls the PANTRY. That word perfectly describes this Concession of land. I took a MONSTER Warthog at nine yards and a second very large Warthog at ten yards. A very BIG Impala at less than a yard and a half. My Impala measured 24 3/8". I also took a very BIG Bushpig at 12 yards from a tree stand at night. A very respectable Cape buffalo at 13 yards on a stalk measuring 37 1/2 inches.The picutres of my animals are the first three posted above. Bossie was able to move me around to two different camps and hunt Five different concessions of land. Each day the hunt was excitng and we seen plenty of animals but the pantry was exceptional. After we were dropped at the Pantry Blind and settled in, with in 3 minutes A Grey Duiker with 6 1/2 to 7 inch horns came into bow range, Nine Kudu, eight Eland, nineteen Warthog, thirteen Impala, six Gemsbok/Oryx, Vervet and Baboon and about 100 Guineafowl, all at one time!!! The Pantry was like this everyday all day long. After each animal I killed with the tracking and photo session that took about a hour, we would get back into the blind and with in five to eight minutes all the animals would come right back in big herds. All the bulls from every species were shooters. If your after BIG Bushpig, and a close encounter with a Cape Buffalo, Bossie is the man you want to take you. I asked for a Bushpig and a Warthog to attempt to get my Ham Slam. Bossie didnt just get me an average Bushpig or Warthog, Bossie got me two very very BIG Monster bores for my Ham Slam. This hunt was better than I could have ever dreamed.
    The lodging was first rate and the food just fabulous. Bossie feed me fresh game ( venison) every breakfast and dinner. Bossie is very professional and knows his animals and is a first class tracker. If you Looking for a Hunting Adventure Bossie is your PH. I am already Planning my return trip and I am booking with Bossie for sure.
  4. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico

Welcome to AH Charles.
    Good to see you had a successful hunt.
    Do write up a hunt report with your pictures when you get a chance.
  5. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
    Charles, I love the Warthog, that has to be the hairiest one I have ever seen!