Anyone try to buy powder lately?

When your right your right. I'm posting the link here for others to see if we could get him to run for Office he's got my vote! He should have his own tv show Educating the Public.

If you follow his instructions, it's all there. Amazing the NRA and pro gun politicians have not brought this to light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I would like to share, it's a little over a 6 minute watch, but, well worth it. I don't know if this guy even owns a gun, but smart little fella. Got to: youtube and type in "choose your own crime stats", should show this younger guy with glasses. Well worth it.
Great video!

Thanks for posting the link Bob, I'll learn this computer stuff sooner or later.

It's nice to know that I'm among my peers here!
Thanks Guys!

What you need to find gunpowder?

You need a connection it seems like I found in Cliffy. Cliffy was flying down from Page, AZ this weekend to attend the International Sportsman's Expo show here in Phoenix. A PM or two, a phone call from Cliffy to his local gunshop and his going and getting and voila.... two pounds of what I consider powdered gold or otherwise known as H4831 was on it's way!

A full year or more of lots of load development was in jeopardy, but Cliff saved the day! Thanks again Cliff, hope you had a good flight back home.

Some thanks is due here to Jerome for providing this sight, for without it I probably would not have had the pleasure of having met Cliff and his wife!

Hey thanks PP! :)
I was glad to help you out and like I said, it was the last two bottles in existence in Page.
We have no primers, no bullets, no ammo to speak of in the entire town. A great time was had by all 4 of the AH members in attendance at the show- You, me, Arizona and Safari Afrika.

Hey thanks PP! :)
I was glad to help you out and like I said, it was the last two bottles in existence in Page.
We have no primers, no bullets, no ammo to speak of in the entire town. A great time was had by all 4 of the AH members in attendance at the show- You, me, Arizona and Safari Afrika.

I was indeed a please to meet you and your wife Cliffy. Phil great to meet you, although we are close neighbors, we finaly got to meet. We will definately have to get together to go to the range, Safari Afrika, thanks for letting us meet at your booth, I hope your visit was sucessful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross