Anyone Hunted with A .500 Jeffery?

Guys, you have some valid points. All I can say is gay marriage is legal, I thought it would never happen....things can change and do change.

Guys, you have some valid points. All I can say is gay marriage is legal, I thought it would never happen....things can change and do change.

meh, i don't care about that kinda stuff. it doesn't affect my shooting or my hunting, except one of my deer hunting buddies is happier because shes gay. guess im less biased on the issue because i grew up in western WA (lots of gay people here).

as for banning firearms... they probably wont ever actually completely ban firearms in the USA. however nothing says that cant put limits on how many you can own or what kinds of firearms you can own. they could also make it so difficult to buy a firearm that its almost impossible to get one (but not impossible). another route which is becoming more popular is to put heavy restrictions and taxes on ammunition. make either ammunition too expensive to buy or make components like gun powder illegal to own.

they just passed a new tax on ammunition in Seattle, WA: http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/seattle-to-add-tax-on-gun-ammunition-sales/

-matt

It was actually used last year for a 3rd Season Bear Hunt!
.. a magnificent cartridge.
1656510487584.png

1656510522993.png

1656510551176.png

Took your time :A Banana::A Thumbs Up:...now to bring it here to meet its brother that's into alternative clothing :E Big Grin:

20211210_145844.jpg

Ignore the 458 lott ruger as was feeling sorry for @PeteG as he only has a medium 416 rigby so sold it to him....wouldn't have sold it to anyone else as I know he will bring it out on his many trips to visit, so will be able to use up his ammo :A Banana: :A Thumbs Up:
20220217_125100.jpg

Took your time :A Banana::A Thumbs Up:...now to bring it here to meet its brother that's into alternative clothing :E Big Grin:

View attachment 473897
Ignore the 458 lott ruger as was feeling sorry for @PeteG as he only has a medium 416 rigby so sold it to him....wouldn't have sold it to anyone else as I know he will bring it out on his many trips to visit, so will be able to use up his ammo :A Banana: :A Thumbs Up:
View attachment 473896
Jesus,
Spike, your 500 is "exactly" what I would love to have built.

I'm going try a separate thread ..

Most devistatingly effective cartridge I have used on anything from Lion to Elephant....coming or going...one shot is all that is needed...it puts them down hard everytime....it gives you so much confidence....best thing since sliced bread

View attachment 473897
View attachment 473896
Beautiful Ruger, also .. Spike, if you don't mind, is that an AHR?
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you