Anyone have a Webcam in Africa?

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
This is such a tough time of year. No hunting reports, no new trip photos etc. Anyone have a webcam set up on there website of there lodge, waterhole, out in the bush etc?
Would certainly help these slow months go by looking at potential shooters awaiting our arrival next season.

Bushbuck
I know this is not really what you are looking for but take a look at www.sanparks.com.
On the main page you will find a webcam button they do have 4 cams running, many times when i travel and i want to see lion and elephant i had a look at the cams. I have seen a number of leopard and many more.
Keep well and thanks for the email the other day.
Johan

Johan, it was great talking with you the other day also. Thanks for the link, thats exactly what I meant. If you find any others please post them. Its interesting to see all the green grass at this time of year and the rain drops on the camera lens. I am sure that slows down the animal visits to the waterholes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!