Anti hunting Hate mail

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by Hartzview Hunting Safaris, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Hi guys, I'm new to the site looks like a ton of great people and information here.

We do a fair amount of Lion hunts, so the other day I posted an article on my website with a Lion hunt special, and for good or bad got picked up by a bunch of un-educated anti hunting people.
    My site has an open commenting area and you would not believe how many hate male I get there.
    Luckily the REAL hunters also reply back to these people.

What do you do leave to good and bad or zap the stupid comments.

2. Skyline

Skyline AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
    I get hate mail once and a while from people against bear hunting. I look up who their e-mail provider is and I tell them that if I get one more e-mail I will launch a formal complaint with their e-mail provider..............I have never had anyone continue after that.

In your case, personally I would delete it. It is very negative and although others may defend your lion hunting the banter may cause others to look elsewhere and not spend the time to read it all.

3. jaustin

jaustin AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
    Jacques, that is the great thing about AfricaHunting.com, if you post your advertisement here you will be sure that people who hunt will find them. Although anti-hunters might try to get on this site Jerome can quickly eliminate them.

4. Billy Stewart

Billy Stewart AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Post away here buddy and dont let them get to you. Uninformed people with nothing better to do is all they are. As skyline said delete it and go on! Once again welcome to AH!:D

5. Karl Stumpfe

Karl Stumpfe AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA
    Howzit Jaques!
    Welcome!
    re you on your own now, or still involved with W?

6. husb0023

husb0023 AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    USA (WI,MS,LA,CO) CANADA (MB)
    It amazes me how much time the anti-hunting PETA/Humane Society people have to send emails and write on forums. I postulate that they are all unemployed for the most part and have nothing else to do...'idle hands' as they say. Luckily, they are easily blocked here.

7. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Welcome to world of AfricaHunting.com Jacques, you shall njoy being part of this family, just ignore the negative vibes as empty brains r devils workshop as they say!! correct ?

Welcome Again

Monish

8. michaelhh375

michaelhh375 AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Swedish hunting association
    Hunted:
    Sweden, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, Spain, Austria, Germany and Canada
    Dear friend

Just make sure to not answer these kind of emails, these people arnt worth trying to explain basic of hunting, they just listen to them selves. Report emails as spam, cause these kind of people are "spam" !

9. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Welcome to AH Jacques!

I have been getting hate mail for as long as I have had a presence online, this goes back to 1997. I get them regularly and just ignore them... Replying back to these people is just giving them satisfaction and a huge waste of time.

I receive from time to time death threats towards me and my family which on a few occasion have reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), an organization in partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

If anyone wanted to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) go to their website at http://www.ic3.gov/.

10. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Yes it's amazing the time these guys have. I just keep them in a junk folder and delete them from the site.
    At first I thought there is no real bad publicity, but no need getting REAL hunters worked up about a bunch of keyboard comandos.

11. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Very true Jacques, this sport has its own mysticism certainly not for the keyboard savvy individuals and their sinister thought process.

Happy Hunting !!!

Monish

12. DLS

DLS AH Member

My Photos:
    Send them back a love letter, short and simple...."Go thee forth, and procreate thyself".