Another newbie checking in

Mr Free Market

AH member
Reaction score
Evening all - this is another new member just checking in

I live in Wiltshire, UK (in the sticks, approx. 80 miles west of London) & have been an avid shooter my whole life. Aside from game (bird) shooting, I also do a lot of deer stalking & vermin control work

Oh yes, I should say at this point, I have a clinical addiction to Blasers. Currently I own R93s in 243, 6.5mm, 308 & 8mm as well as two S2 doubles in 30R & 375 H&H

In May of this year I did my first safari & to say I'm completely hooked is an understatement - next years trip is already booked !

& that's probably enough for now

Welcome to AH! We are a pretty friendly bunch around here normally, hopefully you've seen that since you joined in May.

Having said that, unfortunately one of your countrymen who recently joined has in very short order been banned. I don't know the exact reasons for that, but I can tell you between insults to members, the USA and the tone of his posts that came across arrogant that he was not gaining friends here near as quickly as he was gaining enemies.

I'm sorry that it came to him being banned and wish he would've changed his tone a bit as I think he probably had knowledge to share that fellow members could learn from. But in the end this is a place that I come to to get away from life's problems and to enjoy my passion for shooting and hunting. So please join in on the fun, I always enjoy reading about the perspectives of other hunters and shooters outside of the U.S.A.

Welcome to AH, Blaser fan... You have a nice collection of gun calibers.

Glad to have you as a member. If you have the chance tell us about your first hunt to Africa. Where did you go, what did you hunt, please post pictures.

Glad to have you as a member. If you have the chance tell us about your first hunt to Africa. Where did you go, what did you hunt, please post pictures.

x2 welcome and enjoy the site .
x3 on the pictures

Welcome to AH Mr Free Market! Looking forward to your contribution...

Welcome to AH!! and please post pictures and a lengthly story to go with would do fine as well!

Oh yes, I should say at this point, I have a clinical addiction to Blasers. Currently I own R93s in 243, 6.5mm, 308 & 8mm as well as two S2 doubles in 30R & 375 H&H

In May of this year I did my first safari & to say I'm completely hooked is an understatement - next years trip is already booked !

& that's probably enough for now

Welcome to AH Mr Free Market! Ain't no way thats enough! As the others have said we'd like to hear about your African Safari as well as some of the game taken in the UK with lots of pictures please I know you've probably gotten the Roe deer I've always dreamed of. And as far as the addiction depending on your wife that could be good or bad. :laughing:

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.