Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
Armed truck driver kills 80 people at Bastille fireworks celebration. What is the world becoming? My heart goes out to all those families.

In amongst all of those refugees and immigrants from middle eastern countries is sprinkled just enough jihadists and wannabes to keep the Caliphate flame burning. And our idiot president wants to import a bunch of them as well and says if we don't take them, "its un American". We cannot get rid of this ass clown fast enough in my view. Though Hideous Hill will be at least as bad if not worse.

Prayers...

was reading about it just after in happened . they wouldnt have stood much chance with it being crowded with people watching the fireworks display, and its not that wide in places ..........
niza-promenade-des-anglais.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/attack-in-nice-84-dead-as-truck-hits-crowd/ar-BBuly6v?li=BBoPWjQ

Its insane and appaling....:mad:

The evil and insanity in the world is heartbreaking, prayers to all the families affected

Sad and evil.

This wasn´t the work of a refugee, France has more than 6 million muslims, or around 6% of its population, who are french citizens, most of them born in France and many third generation.

How many of those are radical ?

How many potential terrorists ?

"La Marseillaise" is the national anthem of France. The song was written in 1792 by Claude Joseph Rouget de Lisle in Strasbourg after the declaration of war by France against Austria, and was originally titled "Chant de guerre pour l'Armée du Rhin" ("War Song for the Rhine Army").

The Marseillaise was a revolutionary song, an anthem to freedom, a patriotic call to mobilize all the citizens and an exhortation to fight against tyranny and foreign invasion. The French National Convention adopted it as the Republic's anthem in 1795. It acquired its nickname after being sung in Paris by volunteers from Marseille marching on the capital. The song is the first example of the "European march" anthemic style. The anthem's evocative melody and lyrics have led to its widespread use as a song of revolution and its incorporation into many pieces of classical and popular music.

The world gets more depraved and sick every day!

Agreed, but it's time to stand up against the political rubbish we fed.

Very Sad

Sadly our western values will be the death of our culture because our bleeding heart leaders lack the guts to do what is necessary. Our enemies are not encumbered by our values or morals hence have a huge advantage. They are aided and abetted by self loathing white liberals in the media, academia and the halls of power, we are forked

In amongst all of those refugees and immigrants from middle eastern countries is sprinkled just enough jihadists and wannabes to keep the Caliphate flame burning. And our idiot president wants to import a bunch of them as well and says if we don't take them, "its un American". We cannot get rid of this ass clown fast enough in my view. Though Hideous Hill will be at least as bad if not worse.
WORSE,plus you get slick willey as well.

Reactions: lcq
i didnt think any fire arms were used,no excuse for garbage politicians to try and get votes and prophet from another excuse to beat the gun control dead horse.

i didnt think any fire arms were used,no excuse for garbage politicians to try and get votes and prophet from another excuse to beat the gun control dead horse.

Garbage politicians like Obama, Clinton, Finestein, Schumer etc just love to use the bodies of innocent victims as a soapbox to attack us, disgusting

This wasn´t the work of a refugee, France has more than 6 million muslims, or around 6% of its population, who are french citizens, most of them born in France and many third generation.

How many of those are radical ?

How many potential terrorists ?
Probably true, but the larger point from our standpoint is in fact the influx of refugees coming into the EU, GB and now the US. Unless you are willing to profile these people and weed out potential terrorists, its going to keep happening. It will anyway but somehow they must be slowed down. I think Trump has it right. A ban at least temporarily on ALL immigration from certain countries until they figure out a way to get a handle on this.

Probably true, but the larger point from our standpoint is in fact the influx of refugees coming into the EU, GB and now the US. Unless you are willing to profile these people and weed out potential terrorists, its going to keep happening. It will anyway but somehow they must be slowed down. I think Trump has it right. A ban at least temporarily on ALL immigration from certain countries until they figure out a way to get a handle on this.

Fully agree, Ses, just pointing out that we in Europe already have a huge problem with millions of muslims who are citizens of our countries, over 44 millions, around 6% of the total population.

It's going to get worse! I pray that France will stand up and root out the evil within its borders.
They need to bring back the guillotine and use it.......a lot.
As for here the next Big Bang is around the corner and we Americans had better protect our gun rights and say no to more immigrants from the Middle East. Contained within these masses of people are the evil doers down the road! Send them back to where they came from and tell them to create their own safe country to live in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross