Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci, dsc,
Hunted
US, South America, New Zealand, Africa, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Alaska, Mexico
Fishing Trip provided by World Class Fishing and Hunting Outfitters...
Special Amazon Peacock Bass Fishing trip available for Aug 4-11 2012.
Itinerary: Friday, August 3rd- Anglers must be in Manaus by late this evening for early AM departure the following day. The TAM flights (this is subject to change between now and the departure date) leave Miami daily at 5:40AM and arrive in Manaus at 11:45AM. You値l overnight in Manaus at the Tropical this night.
Saturday - Early breakfast at hotel before morning transfer to camp ï½½ day fishing upon arrival if time allows.
Sunday - fish
Monday - fish
Tuesday - fish
Wednesday - fish
Thursday - fish
Friday - fish
Saturday, August 11 Depart back to Manaus on TAM departing 2:10PM and arriving Miami at 6:25PM.

Price: $5,150, includes motel in Manaus, professional guides,all transportation once in country, lodging and all gourmet meals and beverages.

The Marmelos River is one of the most remote, pristine peacock bass fisheries in the entire Amazon basin. This scenic, clearwater river holds impressive numbers of peacocks in the 5-20-pound class. Sight casting opportunities for big cruising peacocks on sand flats are a daily occurrence. This river is outstanding for both conventional and fly casters alike. Only eight anglers per week on the entire fishery make for a classic aesthetic Amazon angling adventure!

Anglers stay in roomy, air conditioned mobile floating bungalows and travel the river's course in comfort and style
Check out all the details on our Specials page of our website. Give us a call to book or e-mail us.

**When you book a hunt with WorldclassfishingandHunting outfitters now you will receive one of the following on an Africa Hunt:

1. Three free plains game animals when you book your African Safari with World Class Fishing and Hunting. Choose from-Warthog, Impala, Blessbuck, Steenbuck, Duiker, Springbuck.
2. $1000.00 credit toward your Africa Hunting Trip.
3. Bring 2 or more hunters with you and hunt for free, No Daily rate!!

- Hunts are conducted in either the Limpopo area or south in Natal. Accomadations are 5 Star along with the food and PHs. All food and drinks are included
- Daily fees are $380.00 or if you have 2 hunters per PH it's $320.00
- Transportation from airport to Lodge and back is included as well as gun import.
- Price list for animals is on our website
- Bow and riffle hunting available
- We gurantee SCI book animals or you take another Free!!

Check out the great pricing and information under the Africa Tab on our website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross