Amazing trip so far.... Waterbuck

Tried uploading this one earlier in the post about the Zebras but apparently it didn't work. One of my favorite pictures of the whole trip. The big guy on my left is my friend, customer, and the man responsible for putting together my entire trip, Francois VD Walt.

Some of you here already know him. What a great guy.

CR Francois Zebra Pair.jpg

Looks like a great safari!!! Congrates on some great trophies and memories! :A Thumbs Up: on the nyala

Attachments

• a-thumbs-up[1].gif
    a-thumbs-up[1].gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 91
GREAT TROPHIES and great trip . Love the pics !!!! and the read.....
Your going to need a real good taxidermist for all these memories.
Call me !
You've seen the work I produce. I can do that for you.

You are certainly on my list. I'm having some of it done there in SA and some shipped home. I have a good friend/customer that owes me two mounts so he's getting part of the work.

I most definitely had you in mind for my Bush Pig but he's still running around someplace with my Buffalo! I'm doing a dip and ship with the bulk of it and will decide what's to be done with them when they get back and I have some time.

I most definitely need to find the right person for the Sable, Nyala, Black Wildebeest and Kudu. Those animals deserve the best I can find and figure out how to afford.

Was going through pictures and memories of the trip today and thought I'd add another or two. A better shot of the Nyala.

v0VTzA_kUdu5BzFEHgIzXovRMpVZeQHLxQavY5JsiCA%2CldwYdYX3lLkhJu5uf-yRvZyvW1tK7jl20bgkepZtAHI%2Cy13ihyY7gvsnnoyaHMpm2dNqgkayAh8wh4LOFD906_A

Great looking trophies sir!

Congratulations on your hunt. Thanks for the report.

Congrats. great read ,amazing pictures ....love the Blackwildebeest .
Glen

Nice write up.

Is anyone else having trouble with pics? Most are showing up as a small black box with IMG beside it. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you