ALL MY SPECIALS SOLD EXCEPT

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Ray Atkinson, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    All I have left is 2 buffalo in the Ngamo Forest. It is a 7 day hunt 1x1 for $7500 all inclusive as opposed to the 5 day at $5950, about the same deal except two more days...Hunt is normally about $12,500.

Two bull elephant hunts. 10 days 1x1, Brietbridge area, $16,500. all included; bulls run 35 to 45 pounds with an ocassional larger bull shot...Will toss in a Hippo, croc or Leopard for trophy fee only. This is normally a $$50,000 hunt.

Trophy Fees:
    Hippo $3000
    Croc $3500
    Leopard $4000

This is it for this season, its all we have left and we are about fully booked. I want to thank all you for all the interest, and for the bookings from AfricaHunting.com. The response has been outstanding.
  2. dsanders@inertiaworks.com

dsanders@inertiaworks.com New Member

Member of:
    SCI San Joaquin Chapter, California
    Ray,
    What dates are available for the buff hunt? can this be extended to a 10 day hunt?
  3. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    One Elephant sold today so the count is one elephant hunt left...

DS,
    Yes we can extend it to 10 days, but 5 days is enough for buff...I can transfer you to Dollar Block for about $200 and will discount you a plainsgame hunt for $300 per day for 5 days or however many days you need plus very reasonalbe trophy fees...

We normally don't hunt plainsgame in the buffalo area, unless you were to bump into a real monster Kudu or whatever.
  4. ghetaueugen

ghetaueugen New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI member, romanian Hunting association
    Hunted:
    romania , germany, spain, hungary, scotland,namibia , south africa
    interested

Hi,
    what date are available for buff hunt?
    thank you,
    Eugen
  5. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    Eugene,
    I apoligize for the delay in my response. I have been out of the country and in Texas for the last couple of weeks..

I am checking to see if I can find anymore buffalo at this price. I sold out on them before I left but will let you know if I can get you a good deal for this year...

Ray
  6. ghetaueugen

ghetaueugen New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI member, romanian Hunting association
    Hunted:
    romania , germany, spain, hungary, scotland,namibia , south africa
    thank you
    Eugen
  7. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    Eugen,
    I found one 5 day buff hunt in the Nagamo/Sikumi Forest for you at $7500. all inclusive of everything except tips that are optional. You have mail.

This is my last buffalo, and was a cancellation. It is yours if you want it..Anyone else interested needs to contact me in the event Eugen does not take this hunt.

A discounted plainsgame hunt can be added on for $275 per day and a $275 transfer fee to Dollar Block...

We have a number of PHs on staff and can hunt you at your choice of dates or at least come pretty close.
  8. Ray Atkinson

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    This post is outdated, null and void,