All 6 species available in the U.K

Discussion in 'Hunting Europe' started by U.K.Hunter, Aug 11, 2014.

1. U.K.Hunter

U.K.Hunter New Member

Member of:
    Co Owner of the stalkingdirectory.co.uk
    Hunted:
    SA, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Finland and USA
    Been a busy Roe buck season for me, and now starting on the Fallow Bucks before I depart for a full season on Red Stag and Sika Stag on my main 8000 acre unfenced lease in the Scottish Highlands. Fully booked for this season, and have taken 2 weeks for next season 2015.

I have been in the business over 30 years, and can supply many references, all species available including some exotics as well.
    In the highlands of Scotland: Red Stag, Japanese Sika Stag, Wild Goat and Roe

In England: Fallow Buck, Roe Buck, Reeves Muntjac and Chinese Water deer.

Fenced areas we have Pere david, Manchurian Sika up to world class medal heads on a very limited basis.

Winter cull hunt packages available with 4 species included. Full pick up and return to major airports, guiding, licences, field prep of trophies. In Scotland we have stately lodges to rent or country cottages to hunt out of on our own private lease area, which is 50 miles north of Inverness.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Warbird782

Warbird782 AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    RSA, USA
    U.K Hunter I may have to speak with you about a 2016 hunt. 2015 is booked for Africa.

3. U.K.Hunter

U.K.Hunter New Member

Member of:
    Co Owner of the stalkingdirectory.co.uk
    Hunted:
    SA, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Finland and USA
    No problem at all. I would add that I have already taken two confirmed bookings for 2016 with American clients. I do have a first class agent in the States. Mark Audino Henley and Delemare adventuring. Mark is first class and I am sure will help you out with further questions.
    But in the meantime you can always get me through www.ukoutfitters.co.uk

All the best for the coming season to you.

U.K.Hunter