Alcoholic???

Heh heh Mike, when A drink comes in a 55 gallon drum...

After some serious introspection I've come to the conclusion,

Better a frontal lobotomy, than a bottle in front of me. :A Surrender:

these are Rocky, aka kombat kate , aka her ladyship ;):D favorite christmas serviettes

Image0295.jpg

and guess what her favorite drinking commodity is......jerome she wants a champagne drinking smiley!!! ;):D:D Cheers:.....:E Hmmm:now thinking about it, you know someone who likes the bubbly stuff as well jerome:D

these are Rocky, aka kombat kate , aka her ladyship ;):D favorite christmas serviettes

View attachment 35016

and guess what her favorite drinking commodity is......jerome she wants a champagne drinking smiley!!! ;):D:D Cheers:.....:E Hmmm:now thinking about it, you know someone who likes the bubbly stuff as well jerome:D

You forgot "Her Majesty", but if you're lucky you may have time to correct you post. :D Cheers:

image.jpg

You forgot "Her Majesty", but if you're lucky you may have time to correct you post. :D Cheers:

nope phil after her seeing apparently its PRINCESS as the others are too old making!!!!!!!!;):D Beers: just heading to the hotel for a few ,after we had a few people here in the bar for drinks. no girls volunteered for the pole though !!!!!!!!:K Booby::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers:

Heh heh Mike, when A drink comes in a 55 gallon drum...

This reminds me of "My doctor told me I shouldn't have more than one beer a day, so I switched to kegs...."

nope phil after her seeing apparently its PRINCESS as the others are too old making!!!!!!!!;):D Beers: just heading to the hotel for a few ,after we had a few people here in the bar for drinks. no girls volunteered for the pole though !!!!!!!!:K Booby::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers:

Princess Rocky......yes, has a bit of a ring to it

I have a bar in my house and I admit that I have a problem (refer to my photos entitled "Safari Bar").
This problem is that I want to install some beer taps and I only have enough room for two refrigerator-kegs but, would like to keep at least three styles on tap.

Here you go Velo. Merry Christmas to you and your wife

image.jpg

Here you go Velo. Merry Christmas to you and your wife

View attachment 35023

That's another good one my friend and Merry Christmas back to you and yours as well.
Hope to see you again when Hannes is in town but if not, we will catch up to you somewhere else down the trail.

I have a bar in my house and I admit that I have a problem (refer to my photos entitled "Safari Bar").
This problem is that I want to install some beer taps and I only have enough room for two refrigerator-kegs but, would like to keep at least three styles on tap.

mr VD me and buff-buster say get a bigger bar!!!!!!!!!!:p:D Booze::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Cool Drink::D Beer Draft::D Barman:

Princess Rocky......yes, has a bit of a ring to it

yup we at home now and she is on the glayva her christmas drink!!! washed with some of the stuff in the previous post :eek: have a good one and all being well will have a few in vegas :D Beer Bottle::D Beer Bottle::D Cheers:

that's an extravagant way to add iron in your diet ........
merry xmas to you , kate and finn , spike

Alaska finds cure for Alcoholism!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross