Alcoholic???

image.jpeg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Drunk Buddies

Two Irish buddies, Paddy and Eamon, were getting very drunk at a bar celebrating St. Patrick's Day when suddenly Paddy throws up all over himself.

'Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!'

Eamon says, 'Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill.

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker.

Eventually Paddy stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a bad time.

'You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!'

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, Paddy says,

Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin. Itsh snot wha jewthink. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thiss other guy got sick on me...he had one too many and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor. He said he's was berry
sorry an' gave me twenties bucks for the cleaning bill!'

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, 'But this is forty bucks...'

Oh, yeah... I almos' fergot, he shhhit in my pants, too.'

we call it driving the porcelain bus

l_7feb2520-e4e6-11e1-a790-b75e28700005.jpg

In college I think it was referred to as: " Talking to Ralph on the big white phone"

Last edited:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thinking of y'all, a sundowner of scotch and a cold castle in the cape!
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois