Alaskan Goat Hunt, Prince William Sound

OCB.C.

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Get ready to set sail out of Valdez Harbor on a quest for an Alaskan Rocky Mountain Goat. You will spend the next 7 days living off a 50ft yacht that will be your home away from home. While on the yacht you will enjoy home cooked meals, warm showers, cozy beds, and TV. All spotting is done from skiffs to allow for the maximum coverage of the area. While out in the skiffs you will enjoy the abundance of sea life Alaska has to offer like seals, otters, walrus, whales, and many native birds. Once you decide on the goat you are going to take, you gather your gear and start our stalk up the mountain. The climb up the mountain will challenge you to your max, but by spotting your goat ahead of time, you know where he will be once we reach the top! After our clients take his or her goat, outfitter will clean the animal and head back to the yacht for a nice warm meal and shower. There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting around a group of hunters replaying the stories from that day's adventure. If you haven't killed that amazing Mountain Goat that has been on your bucket list, now is the time to do so! Come join our outfitter in Prince William Sound for our 7 Day fully guided hunt.

$10,500

Grizzinator goat1.jpg
grizzinator goat2.jpg
grizzinator goat3.jpg
grizzinator goat4.jpg
grizzinator goat5.jpg

Contact for more info!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you