AIM Wild-Expo Pretoria

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Free-State, North West, Northern Cape) and Botswana (Tuli Area; Selebi-Pikwe, and Tsabong regions)
On Saturday the 31st March 2012 the NSN Shooting Academy/Club will be hosting the NSN-Glock competetion at Eufees at the AIM Wild-Expo.

First Prize is a Gen 4 Glock 9mm Pistol.

Other prizes include Limtied Editions and Glock-Branded products.

Sponsored by Bernard Agencies (Glock SA).

I will be assisting with the competition.

It will be lots of fun. All the firearms used for the competetion will be sponsored by Glock SA so you dont have to actually own a Glock to enter.

Besides getting to use the Glocks, you also stand the chance of winning various Glock-branded products.

Hope to see you there.

NSN Guns & Ammo :: Where Every Shot Counts
South Africa Expo | Aim Wild Expo | Wild Expo | Fishing Expo | 4x4 Expo | Hunting Expo in South Africa

The only way I could win this one is if they created an open class where I could use rifles with scopes.

Sounds like a fun event.

The only way I could win this one is if they created an open class where I could use rifles with scopes.

Sounds like a fun event.

HEHE! If only...

Yes its going to be a lot of fun. And the prospect of possibly getting a free Glock to top it all...one can't really get better than that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross