AH members, can you help me test my email quick?

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Gentleman,
Could I ask that at least 5 of you send me a test email to info@huntsafaris.co.za
and simply respond here that you have sent the email. I will reply to the email, then if you could just post if you got the response.
Your help will be much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Marius

and got your reply
cheers

Brian and Mike,
Could you please check your emails now. Sent it from my personal email address.

yup that arrived, must be a technical with gmail maybe? maybe techno wizard lord brickburn :acclaim: might know whats the problem

No, I have a feeling its on my side. Absolute phobia of mine to reply to people, and then them thinking that I am not interested in responding to them.

No, I have a feeling its on my side. Absolute phobia of mine to reply to people, and then them thinking that I am not interested in responding to them.

i had problems a couple of days ago trying to email someone in piet retief using my hotmail and it kept bouncing back , i wondered then if they were having problems

i had problems a couple of days ago trying to email someone in piet retief using my hotmail and it kept bouncing back , i wondered then if they were having problems

Well,
Piet Retief? I wonder if they have been upgraded from "Dial Up". Maybe your email is still downloading. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg