Group Hunt

I would be interested in Botswana.

James - Any idea what month this would be in 2017?

I might be in for 2017, depends on the place. Botswana would be cool. Keep the details coming!

To my knowledge you will need BOTH export permits from Botswana and IMPORT permits to RSA....not as simple as just having a veterinarian meet at the Border.
I'm currently going through this process for my trophies from Zim being sent to RSA.

To my knowledge you will need BOTH export permits from Botswana and IMPORT permits to RSA....not as simple as just having a veterinarian meet at the Border.
I'm currently going through this process for my trophies from Zim being sent to RSA.

Bruce,

I should have made it clear that you had to have your paperwork in order. (This also includes your hunting paperwork) I was just considering that a given. Thanks for the clarification. The only thing that I understand can't be done by the customs officials at the border is the veterinary papers. I guess that is the point I was trying to make in letting people know that they weren't stuck with a bad/expensive taxidermist in Botswana.

All the best.

Anything new to report on this?

Could be for the right deal, although with the current state of the oil industry I will likely wait until this time next year to book a hunt somewhere. But definitely want to do a hunt in the May-July 2017 timeframe. Lagos to Joburg and beyond is a relatively quick and inexpensive flight for me, so yes the interest level is there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.