AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I thought this year we should do a happy hour at a hotel bar rather than on the show floor... As it is connected to the convention center I was thinking of doing it at the Atlantis Hotel but I do not know their bars... so if anybody is familiar with this hotel and has a suggestion it would be great. I would like to do it on Friday from 4:30 to 6:30 so as to not conflict with the evening events that some people may want to attend.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think and post here if you plan on joining us!

hi jerome when you go in the main entrance there is a large bar to the right and down some steps under some escalators, or if you continue straight past check then there is a smaller bar on the right. these are both the other side from the bridge from the convention centre.

Hi Jerome There is a nice bar on the sec. floor Bistro Napa 0ff the walk way from the convention center

Jerome would enjoy it allot great idea!

My best always

PS spike we still need to arrange our meeting spot!! :)

My best always

My wife and I are arriving mid afternoon Wednesday and leaving on Monday.
We would love the opportunity to put faces with some of the names on AH.
Simply let us know the time and place and we will be there.

I would love to attend. I missed last year because I was in a seminar and ran out of time. A suggestion might be to hold it at the Peppermill as many will be going there after the show for the dinner and auction.

Im not sure that I will make it to meet you. However if your wife will be there I will make sure I'm there. Then at least I can tell all my friends I was at the bar drinking with a hot chick!

I would love to attend. I missed last year because I was in a seminar and ran out of time. A suggestion might be to hold it at the Peppermill as many will be going there after the show for the dinner and auction.

Does the Peppermill's Terrace Lounge sound good to everybody? Please give me some feedback between Atlantis and Peppermill...

Im not sure that I will make it to meet you. However if your wife will be there I will make sure I'm there. Then at least I can tell all my friends I was at the bar drinking with a hot chick!

Well if you bring your wife you'll be guaranteed to be drinking with a hot chick! My wife will be there so you can drink with two hot chicks!

Jerome,
Just make a choice. It is about the company more than the location. As said before,
looking forward to meeting a bunch of AH members and having the opportunity to put faces to names.
To make things easier on Jerome, I move that we have it at the Peppermill.. can we have a second on the motion?

My wife and I will try to attend at whatever location you choose!

I would love to attend ..... let us know where ... location at Atlantis sounds good

just a thought, but it will be easier for people who are working in the show to make it to the atlantis ,with the proposed 4.30 to 6.15 times.

Hi Jerome yes please sounds great. Let me know Peppermill or Atlantis and time date etc and we'll be there. Clayton Umdende
I thought this year we should do a happy hour at a hotel bar rather than on the show floor... As it is connected to the convention center I was thinking of doing it at the Atlantis Hotel but I do not know their bars... so if anybody is familiar with this hotel and has a suggestion it would be great. I would like to do it on Friday from 4:30 to 6:15 so as to not conflict with the evening events that some people may want to attend.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think and post here if you plan on joining us!

You lucky dogs! Wish I could be there, but the ticket from Aussie to the show and back would pay halfway for my first safari, so I'll have to be there in spirit only. Have fun, everybody, and raise a glass to absent friends!:beer:

Sounds like a good plan,
"
Let us know as soon as you have conversation.

be a pleasure timbear, but please send cash so you can buy your round when its your turn :draught::biggrin2::beer:
Spike, just come to my neck of the woods (NSW). I'll buy you beer, AND take you to shoot as many fallow and red deer as you like!

Spike, just come to my neck of the woods (NSW). I'll buy you beer, AND take you to shoot as many fallow and red deer as you like!

if we ever make it to your neck of the woods i will come and see you about that offer :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.