AH Get Together at SCI Convention 2012

Discussion in 'AH Get Togethers' started by AfricaHunting.com, Feb 7, 2012.

1. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    I would like to announce an AH Get Together at the SCI convention in Vegas.

Lori Ginn (aka safari gal) from Travel Express has been kind enough to host the AH meet up her booth once again as our get together rendez-vous spot on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 from 2:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon, her booth number is 3948.

I am really looking forward to meeting more members in person and seeing some of you again. Everyone is welcome and I encourage you to come even if you are not a member but just enjoy visiting the site from time to time.

For AH members I will be giving away AfricaHunting.com caps. If you think that you'll be coming please put a post on this thread to let me know so that I have an idea as to how many caps to bring.

AH will also be giving away three $250 gift certificates to members who attend the meet up that can be used for purchasing an airline ticket from Travel Express. These gift certificates are valid for tickets purchased by the end of the year (2012). The winners will be randomly drawn from those who enter their names at the booth. The members who have won these gift certificates will be announced in this thread after the show.

To be eligible for any of the prizes you have to be a registered member of AH. So for you lurkers out there who plan on stopping by I suggest that you join AH to become an official member and get in on the action!

Thank you again Lori for making this possible.

Jerome

For all of your travel needs visit Lori Ginn during the Safari Club Convention from February 1 to 4, 2012 at Booth #3948.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Travel Express - Your Travel Agent Specializing in Hunting!
    (406) 363-0883 (800) 808-4868
    travelexpress@montana.com
    www.TravelExpressAgency.com

Attached Files:

2. AfricaHunting.com

My Photos:
    Sorry, all of the replies from members were lost... I was happy to meet so many of you at AH Get Together at the SCI convention in Vegas! Great show... more to come very soon!

Lost posts...

3. Jaco Strauss

Jaco Strauss AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, IPHA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
    Jerome, Cheez.... ther addiction only became apparent a day ago, no worries it happens, just posted a vid, have a look, sorry I missed you in Vegas will make a plan to meet soon.

My best always.

4. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
    Jerome, What a pleasure to meet you and some of the other board members at SCI. We leave in 7 weeks for hunt number 5 and still have lots t do, Keep up the good work on this site. I have learned a lot by reading other members posts. Thanks!

5. wswat

wswat AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, Dallas SCI, NWTF
    Hunted:
    USA,CANADA, South Africa, New Zealand, Namibia
    Good to meet you also! And thanks for the nice hat!

6. silverado

silverado AH Member

Jerome Thank You For The Hat! Silverado

7. AfricaHunting.com

My Photos:
    Thank you to all who came to the meet up!

It was truly great to have the opportunity to meet, and see again, some of the AH members as well as a few wives and lurkers. We had a steady stream of people during the meet up at the Travel Express' booth, with about 70 people coming by to chat and say hi and a few lurkers who came to check it out. I really enjoyed it and feel I know more of you... plus I always constructive feedback in person that I don't usually get otherwise!

We definitely plan to do a meet up again next year but more than likely we'll do a happy hour/cocktail get together that will be more conducive to hanging out.

Thanks to Lori Ginn (aka safari gal) from Travel Express who was kind enough to host the meet up at her booth, thank you again.

As you know AH is giving away three $250 gift certificates to members who attended the meet up that can be used for purchasing an airline ticket to anywhere from Travel Express.

The three randomly selected winners who have won these $250 gift certificates are:

wswat
    NOLA_9.3x74
    Wannabe

Congratulations!

These gift certificates are valid for tickets purchased by the end of the year (2012) and will be made available only to the identified winner who need to send through their AH member's account a Private Message through AH to Lori (safari gal) with their name and detailed information. The gift certificates are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.

8. wswat

wswat AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, Dallas SCI, NWTF
    Hunted:
    JACKPOT!!

9. safari gal

safari gal SPONSOR AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
    Thanks Jerome and congratulations to the certificate winners! It was good seeing you again and nice to meet AH members at the booth. Some also stopped by earlier in the week to say "Hello" that couldn't be there on Friday. Wish I could have mingled a little more during the get together but unfortunately I was pretty tied up with bookings but I guess that's the reason for being there so no complaints! :)

To: wswat, NOLA_9.3x74 & Wannabe - I look forward to hearing from you and helping with the travel arrangements for your next adventure!

10. AfricaHunting.com

My Photos:
    Here are a few pictures at the start of the AH get Together at Safari Club International Convention 2012...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wannabe

Wannabe New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, LSBA, SCI, TBH, Houston Safari Club
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia
    Yea! Now I need to figure out where I want to go! Thanks Lori!

12. NOLA_9.3x74

NOLA_9.3x74 New Member

What an unexpected treat! Thanks Jerome and Lori.

13. wswat

wswat AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, Dallas SCI, NWTF
    Hunted:
    New Zealand for Me this trip. Thanks again!

14. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    Congrats to the winners!

Thanks again to Jerome and Lori for having the brief meet and greet. Can't wait to do it again!

15. 35bore

35bore AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa, France
    congrats guys.