AH Get Together In Reno During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2011

Yes, sorry about that, my wife will reprimand me later for my error (lol).

I like the green or the beige either one will work for me.

Eric

Looking forward to it. I'll be working at the Outdoor Visions booth selling huting dvd's and hard to find hunting books. Thanks to Lori and Jerome for putting this together.

Brad

What a deal. I will be there to get a green cap and see people in person.

See you there..........
Richard

My wife and I will try to stop by. I was already planning on getting by there to meet Lori in person. If you still have a green hat I would live to have one. Enjoy the show.
Dustin

I will certainly make time to swing by and say hello!

I'm happy to announce what I hope will become an annual event an AH Get Together at the SCI convention in Reno.

Lori Spears from Travel Express has been kind enough to let us use her booth as our get together rendez-vous spot on Friday, January 28th, 2011 from 2:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon, her booth numbers are 4014, 4016 and 4018.

I am really looking forward to meeting more of you in person and hope to have a good turn out. Everyone is welcome and I encourage you to come even if you are not a member but just enjoy visiting the site from time to time.

For AH members I will be giving away AfricaHunting.com caps. If you think that you'll be coming please put a post on this thread to let me know so that I have an idea as to how many caps to bring.

I am also planning a few special giveaways to be announced in January for members who attend the get together. To be eligible for any of the prizes you have to be a registered member of AH. So for you lurkers out there who plan on stopping by I suggest that you join AH to become an official member and get in on the action!

Thank you Lori for making this possible.

Jerome

Lori Spears will also be exhibiting at the Dallas Safari Club Convention from January 6 to 9, 2011, Booths 1157 and 1158.

travel-agent.jpg

Travel Express - Your Travel Agent Specializing in Hunting!
(406) 363-0883 • (800) 808-4868
travelexpress@montana.com
www.TravelExpressAgency.com

Great idea!!! Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be nice to meet everyone in person - looking forward to it!

See you there.

Have fun people , wish i could go but my trip to africa in may is coming up fast and all my extra cash is going with me lol

get together at SCI

I will be arriving Friday morning and leaving Saturday afternoon. Look forward to meeting you.

i wil be there as new member also to talk to lori about tvl to af 6-11

It's looking like I'm going to be able to make the show. I will going back home Saturday afternoon. This will be my first time and I wondered about something. Since I will need to checkout of the hotel Saturday morning and would like to just leave for the airport from the convention center, I will need to do something with my bag. Do any of you know if there's a place to check a bag at the convention center?

Cant we give the competition winners caps like this in conjunction with the company. ;-)

Jacques, For sure we can give to the winner of the HartzView Hunting Safaris contest some hats.

It's looking like I'm going to be able to make the show. I will going back home Saturday afternoon. This will be my first time and I wondered about something. Since I will need to checkout of the hotel Saturday morning and would like to just leave for the airport from the convention center, I will need to do something with my bag. Do any of you know if there's a place to check a bag at the convention center?

I would suggest to contact the SCI at (520) 620-1220 (www.showsci.com) to find out... Hope to see you at the meet up!

I would suggest to contact the SCI at (520) 620-1220 (www.showsci.com) to find out... Hope to see you at the meet up!

Save me a hat! I got the clearance from work and just made my reservations. I'll be at the show first thing Friday morning. If anyone would care to meet up with a first timer, please let me know. I would certainly enjoy the company as I'll becoming alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber