AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

I'm glad to say that Global Rescue will be donating one individual seven day medical and security short term membership to one attendee of our DSC Get Together. The winner will be randomly selected amongst the attendees. See attached pdf document that further explain Global Rescue donation and when it needs to be redeemed by.

Thanks to Global Rescue for their continued support of our community!

watermark.php

Global Rescue LLC - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation and Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere
1 (617) 459-4200 - (800) 381-9754
memberservices@globalrescue.com
www.globalrescue.com

Attachments

• AfricaHunting.com 2015 DSC Event donation.pdf
    129.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Global Rescue for your contribution.

Jclark, You and your guest are confirmed!

We have a total of 27 reserved so far for dinner, don't wait to make your reservation...

We have a total of 27 reserved so far for dinner, don't wait to make your reservation...

We do need a minimum of 40 however. We easily exceeded that last year.

Ok guys, I'm bumping this to call you out....We're down to about a month left before this fantastic gathering is to take place. Where are you Jaco Strauss, Jacques Spamer, Bobby Puckett, Shakey, Louis and all the rest of the members that are making DSC?????? Let's get the minimum 40 signed up so Phil & Jerome can breath easier....LOL

Ok guys, I'm bumping this to call you out....We're down to about a month left before this fantastic gathering is to take place. Where are you Jaco Strauss, Jacques Spamer, Bobby Puckett, Shakey, Louis and all the rest of the members that are making DSC?????? Let's get the minimum 40 signed up so Phil & Jerome can breath easier....LOL

No worries on Jacques, he'll be there. He is still finalizing how many of the HV crowd in addtion to he and myself will be there.

I can't imagine @Bobpuckett not going, right Bob?!

Please include my wife and I in the reservations. I have recently joined AH and have been to Africa once in 2011 and am going back in 2015. Paypal seems to be having some issues at the moment so when that gets corrected I will send payment.
Thanks,
Jim & Terry Beach

Phil, Thank you so much for organizing once again this party!

AH Get Together at DSC Convention 2015

When: Saturday, January 17th 2015
Time: 7:30 pm

Where: Texas Land & Cattle
Location: 3130 Lemmon Ave. Dallas, TX 75204 (Uptown - Lemmon & Cole, near the West Village)
Telephone: (214) 526-4664

Private Dining: Maximum room capacity 80 people
Dinner Menu: Dinners are served with non-alcoholic beverage, fresh sourdough bread, and guest's choice of a side house salad, Ceaser salad or iceberg lettuce wedge, and choice of one side. For the main course choose from a 12 oz. Smoked Sirloin, 12 oz. Boneless Ribeye, 6 oz. Filet Mignon, 12 oz. NY Strip Steak, Texas Style Redfish or 10 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast & Shrimp. Desert consist of a half slice of NY style Cheesecake or a Warm Chocolate Brownie.
Cost: $32.50 per person including tax and tip. Any extras off of the set menu or alcoholic beverages is not included and cost will be yours.

Reservation:
- Payment to be made through PayPal.com only and prior to the event. Reservations will close a week prior to the event.
- Reserve your spot(s) by paying for your dinner(s) via PayPal.com onto AfricaHunting.co PayPal account at the following link: (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online) using the following email address: info@africahunting.com.
- Select that this transaction is for "Friends or family".
- During the Paypal "Send Money" process, write in the Paypal "Subject:" line: AH Get Together at DSC Convention 2015 and in the "Message (optional): box, put your AH username, including the number of guests if any. If you do not have an AH username please provide a name which we can use to confirm you under.
- Once payment has been made, your reservation(s) will be confirmed in this thread, actually in the post right below. No reservation will be made until payment has been made.
- AH is not responsible for any error, inaccuracy, problem or changes made, including pricing and holds no responsibility or liability.
- In case of a cancellation we will not issue any refunds under any circumstances.

IMPORTANT: No reservation will be made until payment has been made.

Confirmed guest list…
- PHOENIX PHIL
- SPONSOR Wintershoek Safaris (Wiaan Van Der Linde, Johnny Vivier, Yvan Nieuwoudt and Hannes Pienaar)
- SPONSOR HuntingAgent.com (James Jeffrey)
- tarbe +1
- Custom
- Wheels
- Royal27 +1
- Paw Print +1
- Jmadhavan +1
- Bullthrower338 +1
- Buff-Buster +2
- Die Ou Jagter +1
- Jordan +1
- Jclark +1

Total 27

Please include my wife and I in the reservations. I have recently joined AH and have been to Africa once in 2011 and am going back in 2015. Paypal seems to be having some issues at the moment so when that gets corrected I will send payment.
Thanks,
Jim & Terry Beach

Welcome to AH, looking forward to meeting you two!

Please include my wife and I in the reservations.
Jim, Both you and your wife are in! You will be in very good company... Welcome to AH Jim!

Hi J Payment just sent.

I hope I wasn't out of line as I extended an invitation to other forum members to join the Sat night party.
All hunters interested in Africa are welcome at the AH Get Together at the DSC dinner.

The count is now at 33 reserved so far for dinner. Please make your reservation so that we may make the appropriate arrangements with the restaurant.

Just made my reservations, looking forward to meeting some awesome people and great hunters. See ya in a couple weeks.

Hi J do you have a list of everyone that's made there reservation so far?

Hi J do you have a list of everyone that's made there reservation so far?
Bob,

Look on page one of this thread and it is there. You have to scroll down just a bit, but everyone but Creed is listed, 33 folks in total so far.

Thanks Royal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross