AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

Phil,

I didn't realize James was coming......is it to late to get my money back?:LOL:

We are pretty unexclusive aren't we? No you may not get your money back, you've got hunting stories to tell me.

We are pretty unexclusive aren't we? No you may not get your money back, you've got hunting stories to tell me.

I may have to try to think of some new whoppers.:whistle:

Realize I want to hear your lies too.

All the best.

I may have to try to think of some new whoppers.:whistle:

Realize I want to hear your lies too.

All the best.

No lies to tell. No AZ tags again this year. Buddy of mine got access to a place in west Texas that hasn't been hunted in years, full of mulies, so we were going to go over Thanksgiving. But he gets the bright idea of going to visit his daughter in Seattle instead!

Bob, my wife said if I had any feelings you would have hurt them. Looking forward to it.

The fun of DSC has already started.

So far we only have one table filled with liars. We need some honest people to show up now. Looking forward to a lot more of you joining us. bluey, that includes you. Still want to see you sail your ship up the Trinity and give us some river cruises.:ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many pages this thread will go to this year?

No lies to tell. No AZ tags again this year. Buddy of mine got access to a place in west Texas that hasn't been hunted in years, full of mulies, so we were going to go over Thanksgiving. But he gets the bright idea of going to visit his daughter in Seattle instead!

Did he at least tell you where it was. I will meet you over there. I'll be your buddy.

Sierra Vista?

The fun of DSC has already started.

So far we only have one table filled with liars. We need some honest people to show up now. Looking forward to a lot more of you joining us. bluey, that includes you. Still want to see you sail your ship up the Trinity and give us some river cruises.:ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many pages this thread will go to this year?

Well, I just talked to the wife and we are both in. That will give you at least one honest person, why wife, not me!!! And actually since Tim's wife is going that makes at least two honest people. :)

I will do the official PayPal thing tomorrow. Too tired to go get my credit card tonight!

I'm really excited! I wanted to go last year year and it just didn't work out dup to family obligations.

Sierra Vista?

Phil,

Sorry. My thoughts (no matter how intelligent or clever they are:confused:) don't always translate well to my tongue or my fingers while I am typing.

What I meant to say was that I would meet you in west Texas to hunt mulies around Thanksgiving if you have a great honey hole.

Phil,

Sorry. My thoughts (no matter how intelligent or clever they are:confused:) don't always translate well to my tongue or my fingers while I am typing.

What I meant to say was that I would meet you in west Texas to hunt mulies around Thanksgiving if you have a great honey hole.

Well the connection is through my buddy, he's the one who is friends with the guy that owns the land. So if my buddy isn't going, neither am I unfortunately.

assuming their is room for another liar (and I can get the time off of work) I would be happy to join you guys. wont know if I can do it till January of 2015 though. 2015 is gonna be a big year with trips to Africa, my sisters wedding, and of course more hunting to be done locally.

-matt

I'm paid up for me and the wife! Looking g forward to it!

Matt,

You should bring your .505 Gibbs. I bet you'll get more folks that want to shoot it at that dinner than at your local gun range! :)

i can bring the 505 Gibbs but only if someone brings a 500 jeffery. :D

-matt

i can bring the 505 Gibbs but only if someone brings a 500 jeffery. :D

-matt

The first annual AH big bore shoot.... Man, that would be fun.

Phil, bring your .458 B&M!!!

I'll bring my .22 Hornet!

If I had time to shoot, I would. But I think I'm going to leave it home this year.

If I had time to shoot, I would. But I think I'm going to leave it home this year.

Glad I saw it in person last year. It really is a thing of beauty. Matt would drool all over it anyway.

Glad I saw it in person last year. It really is a thing of beauty. Matt would drool all over it anyway.

Thanks, I kind of like it too. Need to get out and shoot it when hell finally cools off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois