AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

When will you have the 2016 dinner set up? By the way, The Palm steak house is a few blocks away, or 2 stops by light rail. More expensive then TL&C though.

I think that we will announce it before the summer!

I'm not sure where it will be but the AH company will be Awesome I know Phil and I have some plans for some of our African friends with sushi in mind.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure where it will be but the AH company will be Awesome I know Phil and I have some plans for some of our African friends with sushi in mind. View attachment 39456

Bob, Last January was my first, but not my last. Agree, Phil did a great job putting it together!

Bob, Last January was my first, but not my last. Agree, Phil did a great job putting it together!
I'm glad to hear that meeting all of you was the best and looking forward to seeing you all again.

When will you have the 2016 dinner set up? By the way, The Palm steak house is a few blocks away, or 2 stops by light rail. More expensive then TL&C though.

Workin' on it, but no announcement just yet.

Workin' on it, but no announcement just yet.

I have complete faith in you, whatever restaurant you choose! Learned a lot from our conversations at the last dinner. By the time of our 2016 get together, I will have booked or will be booking my first trip to South Africa.
Christmas morning is for the grand kids. DSC is for grand dad!

Bream and Vundu?

we tried it with bream i think once but it was crap.......dont think freshwater fish work well . so i will happily stick to the normal sushi, sashimi fish etc, apart from octopus way too chewy :)

one day.........its too far apart from sci, and one week of cant remembering is plenty!!! :D
Oh don't worry about that we always get lots of pictures to help you remember. :E Lol:

I thought you Brits liked to burn everything.

phil maybe on our mainland possession of the uk!! ;), but here Princess Rocky has been known to bite chunks out of raw liver to the consternation of the people sat in the bus next to her car at the stop lights :ROFLMAO:!! .......and a lot of fish is eaten https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fish-Market-Jersey/342978272458156. , also partial to a nicely prepared steak tartare......finn and PR like their steaks very rare but perfectly cooked on the exterior and heated through. so now you are :E Drooling: when are you coming to visit :E Big Grin:

phil maybe on our mainland possession of the uk!! ;), but here Princess Rocky has been known to bite chunks out of raw liver to the consternation of the people sat in the bus next to her car at the stop lights :ROFLMAO:!! .......and a lot of fish is eaten https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fish-Market-Jersey/342978272458156. , also partial to a nicely prepared steak tartare......finn and PR like their steaks very rare but perfectly cooked on the exterior and heated through. so now you are :E Drooling: when are you coming to visit :E Big Grin:

Had I been on the bus, I would've been the one gagging violently. Raw, cooked or otherwise, liver's off my menu.

Phil I've heard Eland liver is a real treat never tried it myself and not about to spend 2000 bucks just to try it, but if someone else shoots one I'll take one bite just to try it (Cooked of course)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!