AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

I would like to thank all the AH members for the warn welcome my wife Rosella and I received from you at the dinner. We hope our service will help all Hunter bring there memories of the hunt back to your gameroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back to the house myself.

The only bad part to the dinner was that I didn't get to meet everyone.... What a great time though. I will put up some pictures as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully between Wes and I we got enough.

Thanks again to all of the sponsors and especially to PhoenixPhil and James for putting the shindig together!

photo"s people ,photos

Had a great time at the dinner last night. Good food, great conversation, and good people. Hope every one has has a fantastic hunting year and hope to see and meet more of you next year.

Thanks from Creed70 And wife.

What a great night!

My only regret is there were so many folks there I did not even get to meet!

It was a real pleasure meeting each of you that I did. I can already say I'd love to hang out again.

Kathy and I are heading back to the show now. We will listen to the football games on the radio....DSC is worth the time investment.

Tim

photo"s people ,photos

Remember Bluey,

You are the one who asked for photo's.....

Pieter and Bill.
DSC00602.JPG

ha ha ha ha
I asked for that ..........

you boys don't even have a beer in your hands
or are the pinkies ,the designated drivers for the evening

Bill, Tarbe, ActionBob, Tiniest Kok
DSC00592.JPG

Nancy (my wife), Wheels, and I'm sorry but someone will have to name the person on the left.
DSC00594.JPG

PhoenixPhil congratulating James (huntingagent.com) for a job well done
DSC00596.JPG

Jfet
DSC00597.JPG

Wyatt Fetner, a bdude of hos, and the infamous Princess Bride!
DSC00598.JPG

Bullthrower338 (meet him and you don't need to ask where the screen name came from!!!! LOL), Pieter, and Bill
DSC00600.JPG

ha ha ha ha
I asked for that ..........

you boys don't even have a beer in your hands
or are the pinkies ,the designated drivers for the evening

You did ask for that!!!! They had a beer for sure, must have put it down to make sure it was a family picture????. LOL

Was a great dinner and thanks phil and james for having it run so well. It was a blast and wish I could have talked with everyone but just not enough time. Was great to finally meet up with people I already felt were great friends. I will be back next year for sure to have more fun.

Just for the record bullthrower had my back and that is pink and white stripped shirt. (y) Pieter would have had my back more he just could not find a phone booth to change in to be the SA pink superman.

Thanks to the organisers. It was a wonderfull evening. I really enjoyed putting faces to the names.

DSC02219.JPG
DSC02220.JPG
DSC02221.JPG
DSC02222.JPG
DSC02223.JPG
DSC02226.JPG
DSC02229.JPG
DSC02230.JPG
DSC02219.JPG
Like everyone has said, It was a great time last night. This thing just keeps getting better and better. Thanks go out to Jerome, Phil, James and all those that stepped up to the plate as sponsers of the get-to-gether! I had a chance to put more faces to those that I have been fortunate to communicate with over the past year on AH. I also applogize to those I did not get around to talking to! (Phil and James had me pretty busy at times...lol) I have to mention that Texas Land and Cattle did a great job and the food was fantastic. Thanks again Jerome for the vision to create AH and give all of us a place to share our lives with those that appreciate our passion.

Sorry I missed it.... The bride & I would have enjoyed again. I took my 7 yr old daughter camping. I was fortunate to get to connect with Pheonix Phil & Hartzview crew for dinner/drinks on Wednesday night. Great time! Hope to see &/or meet others next time.

We had a great time. Good food, good company. Didn't get to meet everyone but we definitely made some new friends. Thanks to Phil and James for a great get together.
We went back to the show today and finished getting all the good out of my legs. Whew, Gonna be early bed time tonight. Oh yeah. Ended up booking for 2016 with Jacques and Hartzview. Now the waiting starts. Philip

A few pictures from around the show. Love this time of year to be able to visit with friends!

DSC02192.JPG
DSC02194.JPG
DSC02197.JPG
DSC02189.JPG
DSC02199.JPG
DSC02202.JPG
DSC02208.JPG
DSC02212.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaniaMorfo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!