AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2014

G'day again BB & Wheels.

Likewise, I enjoyed our little chin-wag immensley, much left un-said !

If you can stand anymore of that then i can well and truely bore you to tears with similar topics of discussion around the campfire.
An Arhemland campfire that is !

If your keen on punching some big bore holes through some big boddied bulls then please let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

Till then, keep burning that powder !

Paul.

Wes you let Jackrabbit know that I'm still waiting to welcome her to AH. It was a great night what I remember of it. LOL

I just wanted to add that we enjoyed the get together . Wish there was more time in the evening so we could of met more members.
A big thank you to everyone that helped put this together. Look forward to another get together in the future.

See you at SCI

Dan & Loretta

Wes you let Jackrabbit know that I'm still waiting to welcome her to AH. It was a great night what I remember of it. LOL

Will do Bob. She had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone!

How about that AH buffalo hunt with Paul...interested????

"How about that AH buffalo hunt with Paul...interested????",

Well, I certainly am interested !!!

I just wanted to add that we enjoyed the get together . Wish there was more time in the evening so we could of met more members.
A big thank you to everyone that helped put this together. Look forward to another get together in the future.

See you at SCI

Dan & Loretta

So glad you decided to pop in Dan, come see us at the HartzView booth at SCI! One of the 2000 booth numbers.

"How about that AH buffalo hunt with Paul...interested????",

Well, I certainly am interested !!!

Paul,

I was just thinking about you on the way home tonight from work.......you never asked for and nevertheless I forgot that I was going to give you a bunch of TSX/TTSX bullets. Perhaps next year.

"I was just thinking about you on the way home tonight from work",
should I be concerned with this latest development in your behaviour Phil ?

:laughing: I'm leaving this one alone.

Phil, I finally worked up some loads for the Lott using them 550gr CPS. VERY happy with the final load data and looking forward to using them soon...Thanks for the hook-up on them... Runnin low on Apple Pie yet..

Bullets my man, bullets!

:laughing: I'm leaving this one alone.

Phil, I finally worked up some loads for the Lott using them 550gr CPS. VERY happy with the final load data and looking forward to using them soon...Thanks for the hook-up on them... Runnin low on Apple Pie yet..

I think you'll put a major hurting on anything you shoot with those. Apple pie....just a sip or two left.....should never have shared with the wife!

Hey guys,

About the Buff hunt...... Will there be a spot for a poor South African PH? I will do washing for a buffalo! haha

Thanks for everybody again that showed up at DSC and if some of you guys are going to SCI please stop by our booth#2158 in the main hall.

Looking forward on seeing you guys again soon!

Jacques

Hey guys,

About the Buff hunt...... Will there be a spot for a poor South African PH? I will do washing for a buffalo! haha

Thanks for everybody again that showed up at DSC and if some of you guys are going to SCI please stop by our booth#2158 in the main hall.

Looking forward on seeing you guys again soon!

Jacques

Jacques I can't afford to If I drank that much beer again I'd be dead from Alcohol poisoning. :laughing: Wish I could be there.

I think you'll put a major hurting on anything you shoot with those. Apple pie....just a sip or two left.....should never have shared with the wife!

Oh No! you didn't share with the wife! you'll need 3 days to recover from that workout! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber