AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2014

Who is Ed? Jaco's running pretty busy.

Hey Phil I think thats the friends name that Jaco brought to dinner last year might have names mixed up because I know louis Friend is named Ed to, Just giving Jaco a hint to bring his buddy again this year. Bob

Hey Phil I think thats the friends name that Jaco brought to dinner last year might have names mixed up because I know louis Friend is named Ed to, Just giving Jaco a hint to bring his buddy again this year. Bob

Gotcha, thought maybe Ed was a member here and we could contact him directly.

Phill Ed louis's friend is a member here and I don't think we've heard from Louis or Ed.

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 4 )
BWH ( 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 4 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )
James Jeffery ( 1 )
Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )

Total Confirmed : 30

Possibles : 3 (K-man, Jerome and his wife)

Now just as a heads up on the arrangements. In order to make this cost effective, if we are to reserve a room specifically for our group, we need to have roughly 40 people. There is a room fee as well as a minimum amount for food and drink. So please promote this as you can.

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 4 )
BWH ( 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 4 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )
James Jeffery ( 1 )
Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )
Jrshuman ( 2 )

Total Confirmed : 32

Now just as a heads up on the arrangements. In order to make this cost effective, if we are to reserve a room specifically for our group, we need to have roughly 40 people. There is a room fee as well as a minimum amount for food and drink. So please promote this as you can.

Well it's been better than a month since the last post in our Dinner thread....so this is a shameless bump.

Also, we are officially booked now. I put a deposit down on the room a week or so ago. The room I booked will allow up to 40 people while serving a buffet dinner. It is possible if we get a surge or folks wanting to go and that number exceeds 40 we could book a larger room. However, that will obviously depend on the availability at that time.

So if you're still on the fence at this point with upwards of 35 attending, it would be wise to commit now if you can.

Hi Phil I still have a few friends riding the fence, don't want to commit until Dec to be sure. I'll see if I can get 1 or 2 of them to commit earlier.

Hi Phil I still have a few friends riding the fence, don't want to commit until Dec to be sure. I'll see if I can get 1 or 2 of them to commit earlier.

Understood Bob. With a bigger room we will incur an increase to the amount we must spend per the restaurant's requirements. If I were to book the bigger room now but not have the number of attendees, well then that makes dinner that much more expensive on those who do attend.

I definitely don't want to find out after the fact that folks had to be turned away because we ran out of room. But I also don't want those attending to have to pay more than is necessary.

I wouldn't be too concerned about turning away folks. It might happen but you have given enough notice so that it shouldn't be a big problem.
For us it's the "A" list party at DSC and not a "last chance to go somewhere" evening :) Press on and don't dwell on it.
BTW, only 3 words in the English language start with the letters "dw" I just gave you one, what are the other 2?? :)

DWARF & DWINDLE........LOL

Hey Phil, got a couple more...Tommy & Anna Morrison (Sporting International)

DWARF & DWINDLE........LOL

Hey Phil, got a couple more...Tommy & Anna Morrison (Sporting International)

Excellent, will add them to the list.

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 4 )
BWH ( 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 4 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )
James Jeffery ( 1 )
Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )
Jrshuman ( 2 )
Tommy & Anna Morrison ( 2 )

Total Confirmed : 34

Approaching our current maximum of 40.

Buff Buster- what dictionary did you use? :) :)

aha dwindle ,didn't think of that one dwarf popped straight in to my head but

Buff Buster- what dictionary did you use? :) :)

If I told you I didn't use one...would you believe me????...I didn't think so :tongue: I thought of "dwarf" just couldn't think of the other. Websters Instant Word Guide helped me out! :hmmmer:

aha dwindle ,didn't think of that one dwarf popped straight in to my head but

Twisted minds must think alike Bluey! :loopy:

Good day gentleman,

We are all looking forward on seeing all you guys in Dallas and Mr.Phil do remember that Monique will be joining us as well that night...... Don't know if it is good or bad? hahahaha Just joking....

See you guys soon!

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg