AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2014

AH dinner

Hello to AH

I will attend the dinner if I am at dallas on Friday night. Still unsure of which days I will be at DSC. So a definite maybe? Will know by fall which days if that is soon enough.

Hello to AH

I will attend the dinner if I am at dallas on Friday night. Still unsure of which days I will be at DSC. So a definite maybe? Will know by fall which days if that is soon enough.

Will keep you on the list as a maybe. Please let me know in this thread or via PM when you know for sure.

So keeping count here:

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 2 )
BWH ( 1 possibly 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 2 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )

Total Confirmed : 18

Possibles : 2 (K-man, BWH's wife)

Now just as a heads up on the arrangements. In order to make this cost effective, if we are to reserve a room specifically for our group, we need to have roughly 40 people. There is a room fee as well as a minimum amount for food and drink. So please promote this as you can.

Hey Phill you forgot J and his wife.

So keeping count here:

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 2 )
BWH ( 1 possibly 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 2 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )

Possibles : 2 (K-man, BWH's wife)

Now just as a heads up on the arrangements. In order to make this cost effective, if we are to reserve a room specifically for our group, we need to have roughly 40 people. There is a room fee as well as a minimum amount for food and drink. So please promote this as you can.

Good catch Bob, will list as Possibles as he's not sure yet.

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 2 )
BWH ( 1 possibly 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 2 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )

Possibles : 4 (K-man, BWH's wife, Jerome and his wife)

Did you get my PM Phil?

:headscratch:

Sorry Jerome, work kicked my backside hard today and only quit at 8pm tonight, so my mind is a bit jumbled. I've got you listed as possible, as you said you'd try to attend. If I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll list you as confirmed.

Did you get my PM Phil?

Yes I did and will email you a response shortly.

Sorry Jerome, work kicked my backside hard today and only quit at 8pm tonight, so my mind is a bit jumbled. I've got you listed as possible, as you said you'd try to attend. If I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll list you as confirmed.
I was just joking... thought it was funny! Yes please keep me as a "possible" for now but will really try to make it.

Yes I did and will email you a response shortly.
No rush Phil, just wanted to make sure that you received it!

Hey Phil...add one more. Grant Taylor of Mashambanzou Safaris will be coming with Sandy and I.

Excellent Wes. Count me in as well. I am about 90% sure I'll be available that night.

:whoo:party's on now....:beer:

Hey Phil...add one more. Grant Taylor of Mashambanzou Safaris will be coming with Sandy and I.

Will do.

Excellent Wes. Count me in as well. I am about 90% sure I'll be available that night.

Excellent, I'll see if I can't find Huggy Bear to give us a ride!

HartzView Group ( 4 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 2 )
BWH ( 1 possibly 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 2 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )

Total Confirmed : 20

Possibles : 4 (K-man, BWH's wife, Jerome and his wife)[/QUOTE]

Party on Dude!:rockon:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg