Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )
Jrshuman ( 2 )
Tommy & Anna Morrison ( 2 )
Shakey ( 1 )
lwaters ( 2 )
thi9elsp ( 2 )
HuntingAgent.com - AKA James Jeffrey ( 1 )
K-Man ( 1 )
Shortride ( 1 )

Total Confirmed : 48

Possibles : 1 (Royal27)

There's nothing like miscommunication to make yourself look bad. I now have it in email our max is 55. Sorry for the confusion.

Phil, is it too late to get in the group for dinner? My son and I are going to try to attend the convention this year. We have never been, but I am planning another safari in 2015 and would like to visit with some of the outfitters. I'll know for sure after this weekend in deer camp whether we will make the trip or not.

Phil, is it too late to get in the group for dinner? My son and I are going to try to attend the convention this year. We have never been, but I am planning another safari in 2015 and would like to visit with some of the outfitters. I'll know for sure after this weekend in deer camp whether we will make the trip or not.

We still have room, just let me know. PM me when you find out.

Phil, Has the dress attire for the evening been set? I'm in for whatever the mark is...Looking forward to a fun evening.

Nathan

Phil, Has the dress attire for the evening been set? I'm in for whatever the mark is...Looking forward to a fun evening.

Nathan

Nathan, I have to dress up to reach what others consider dressing down! Relaxed is the theme of the evening, come as you are.

Nathan, I have to dress up to reach what others consider dressing down! Relaxed is the theme of the evening, come as you are.

:rofl: No Birthday Suits please, may cause a problem at the door. :laughing:

We might be able to weed out the riff-raff if we made it Brooks Brothers suits or Tux only :) :) :)

Also, winter time means Black Tux only (it's just so low class to use a white tux in the winter!) :) :) :)

:rofl: No Birthday Suits please, may cause a problem at the door. :laughing:

It can be a bit cold in Dallas in January, showing up as such could cause a number of problems.....:shocked:

We might be able to weed out the riff-raff if we made it Brooks Brothers suits or Tux only :) :) :)

Also, winter time means Black Tux only (it's just so low class to use a white tux in the winter!) :) :) :)

If any riff-raff dares to show up wearing so much as a tie, they will have it quite quickly removed!

It can be a bit cold in Dallas in January, showing up as such could cause a number of problems.....:shocked:

Really looking forward to seeing all my friends in Dallas new ones and old ones, Gees will January ever get here?

"If any riff-raff dares to show up wearing so much as a tie, they will have it quite quickly removed!"
The gauntlet has now been thrown! I've always felt it should be a black tie affair :) :)

What are we? 7 weeks and counting?

HartzView Group ( 6 )
Buff Buster ( 3 )
BnC 04 ( 2 )
BWH ( 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 7 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )
James Jeffery ( 1 )
Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )
Jrshuman ( 2 )
Tommy & Anna Morrison ( 2 )
Shakey ( 1 )
lwaters ( 2 )
thi9elsp ( 2 )
HuntingAgent.com - AKA James Jeffrey ( 1 )
K-Man ( 1 )
Shortride ( 1 )
Custom ( 1 )

Total Confirmed : 47

Possibles : 1 (Royal27)

Lost 2 from BnC's party, but gained Custom! Still we're at 47.

I swear if I keep having bad luck I'm never going to make it to DSC this year...ok...ok...I'll make it some how or another.

I swear if I keep having bad luck I'm never going to make it to DSC this year...ok...ok...I'll make it some how or another.

Does this mean I should put you down for dinner?..........Nevermind, you're already on the list.

Been on the list for a long time. Going to dress casual. Don't like tux.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross