AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2013

Mr.Puckett... Was great to meet you yesterday, visited with a couple of respected AH gentleman was great to put a face to the screen... :)

Have a great show, and as always, ..... My best

Jaco Great to meet you as well. Hope to see you again at the dinner tomorrow evening. Bob

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys soon. Running back to the hotel quickly and then I'll be on my way.

how did the seminar go cliffy ??

Well received by those few who attended None of the forums had a big crowd this year including Craig B,
The AH dinner has just completed and it was fun meeting @ 20 AH contributors. Those who missed the dinner missed a great time.

We Had a great time at the AH Dinner get together. It was Great meeting a lot of the members of this Great Forum. Bob & Deb

Well the doors are just about to open on the final day of the DSC convention and thats a sad thing, this has been so much fun. It was great to get together and put faces to names. I hope we will do this again next year!

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say Sandy and I had a great time last night at the dinner. Just reaffirmed what I already knew...great bunch of folks on AH! Hopefully we can make it an annual thing and get even more members to attend. I'll see some of y'all in Houston this weekend!

good that you were well recieved cliffy as it sounded like you were putting a lot of home work into it ,hats off mate public speaking wouldnt be fun in my book ..
and phil and buff sounds like they had a good old time at the resturant but the ingrediants were all there for that .
good peopl e from a good forum meeting at a good place for a good feed after a good expo =good time to be had by all
good stuff fellas:D

A few pics from our dinner last night with our guest and soon to be new member Steve Scott (Safari Hunters Journal) and his lovely wife this however did not get us all as I was taking pics and some had gone out to have a smoke. But we all had a great time and I can't wait to do it again next year. Bob

Attachments

• Dinner1.jpg
    Dinner1.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Dinner2.jpg
    Dinner2.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Dinner3.jpg
    Dinner3.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Dinner4.jpg
    Dinner4.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Dinner5.jpg
    Dinner5.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 197
That was a great event! A few of us went out afterwards and I'm still trying to get back to feeling human again......:coffee: :draught: What a great time!

The AH dinner has just completed and it was fun meeting @ 20 AH contributors. Those who missed the dinner missed a great time.

Seems like it was a great success and that everybody had a good time! I wish I could have been there, but I am glad that the members put it together and made it happen!

Thanks for posting some pictures Bob!

More pictures from people who attended would be welcome...

You can just see all the fibs being told.
The air is thick... :)

Glad a few got together to talk face to face about our favourite subject.

You can just see all the fibs being told.
The air is thick... :)

Glad a few got together to talk face to face about our favourite subject.

Come on Brick...you know every one of those were TRUE stories!!!!.......well, most of them anyway....lol

Seems like it was a great success and that everybody had a good time! I wish I could have been there, but I am glad that the members put it together and made it happen!

Thanks for posting some pictures Bob!

More pictures from people who attended would be welcome...

Jerome next year try to put it in your plans it would be great to have the founder of this fine site that all of us love so much to join us for dinner.:rockon:

Jerome next year try to put it in your plans it would be great to have the founder of this fine site that all of us love so much to join us for dinner.:rockon:

+1!!! It would have been great to have you there Jerome!

Thank you all for a great evening and it was geat to meet everybody at the dinner. The whole Hartzview team had a blast. Hope to see Jerome there next year aswell.

Enjoy the rest of the show season guys and see you Saturday Mr. Strauss, we can carry on where we stopped in Dallas! LoL

Best regards,

Jacques

That was a great event! A few of us went out afterwards and I'm still trying to get back to feeling human again......:coffee: :draught: What a great time!

I told you guys we should go home but nobody wants to listen to me...... LoL :beer:

Hahaha true true...... :cool: i will give you a call in the morning my friend!

Obviously not too many of us USA guys can keep up with those from Africa. I won't even try:)
Back home in Page AZ trying to recuperate. So pleased to have met everyone at the dinner, the hotel and convention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross