AH Get Together Anchorage Alaska 2016

Hiho Spike,

If you are attending, you will have free lunch the next day, no problem.

Cheers,
Vernarial Duck.

@spike.t if you show up I will make sure that you have are busy until Sunday lunch

i would love to attend but as mr google says its 4597 miles to be exact its a bit of a jaunt , but as i said last year maybe one day......and thanks to both of you for the offers (y). have a great time next weekend :D Beers:

Hope you guys have a great time...:D Drunk:

If it wasnt for that durn distance I would have attended and schooled you all in drinking norwegian aquavite...

Hi Pondoro,

Perhaps one of these years you'll get up this way and you can bring the Norwegian Water of Life.
You sure would be welcome.
Incidently, when my wife was going to school in Minnesota, a Cop living next door to us had a bottle of some Norway spirits that I tried.
Can't remember the name of it any more but, a wee sip of it failed to kill me.
So here I am, surviving all these many long years, if only to poke fun back at Mr. Spike.T now and then.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Thanks for hosting last night @Velo Dog!!

image.jpeg

Thanks for hosting last night @Velo Dog!!

View attachment 154379

Thanks Chuck (Mekaniks),

I know it is a long poke for you to drive up from Seward and I greatly appreciated you attending, as always.
As for those who said they'd be here but, didn't show - I pray none have met with sudden unbearable circumstances.
Otherwise, the various other characters attending, not necessarily connected to this forum, by all accounts had a great time.
So anyway, thanks for driving up to the big city and I will see you again next time, a bit farther down the trail.
Great photo of "Jerome's Hat".
I am not much good with computers so, after much swearing and hair pulling, I have temporarily given up trying to post photos.
One of these times perhaps I will try it again.

Anyway, adios for now,
Paul (Velo Dog).

Paul, Nice of you to host a Get Together at your house. Have a great summer!

Paul, Nice of you to host a Get Together at your house. Have a great summer!

No worries Jerome, it was my great pleasure.
And you have a great summer as well.

full

Nelson Miles.jpg

if the both are not close relative,I eat a broom.- :)
Nelson Miles and our Velo Dog

Foxi

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe the Dog is a bit older than he has led up to believe!!!

Thank you Foxi,

I take this as a compliment.
(Because you could have just as well compared me to Joseph Stalin I suppose.)

Cheers my friend,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross