AGENT: Has Anyone Used Tommy Morrison With Sporting International?

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Has anyone hunted with Tommy, or have any feedback?

I've looked on the site and it appears he may have gone to an AH dinner a couple of years ago, but I didn't see any actual reports.

My cousin Grant (whom I went to Zim with) is looking at him for a possible Moz Buff/Sable hunt in 2017.

Grant lurks here, but doesn't have an account (his only computer is at work), so I'm posting the question for him. Thanks!

Last edited:
Be careful with those Vuff. I hear they are really dangerous when wounded! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist buddy! :)

I have met him as well as some people that have hunted with him. I hear some really good things, he has set some guys up on some nice trophies. I will talk to a couple guys this evening and get you more info. My office is in channelview Royal, a lot of the guys hang out at the marina after work and I can talk to them about their hunts.
Cody

Most of Channelview is currently a marina!

Royal,
I would have no issue booking a hunt through Tommy. He is in Africa right now from what everybody says here. He is a well respected man and honest from all of the guys I talked to. Not a bad word to be said around here. Good luck buddy.
Cody

Thanks Cody and Mike!

Grant,

Sounds like you've picked a stand up guy. :)

Hey Royal. Just saw this post. Tommy is a very good personal friend. He and his wife Anna are on my deer lease. Call me if you still need any references or info.

Hey Royal. Just saw this post. Tommy is a very good personal friend. He and his wife Anna are on my deer lease. Call me if you still need any references or info.

Thanks Wes!

I will let my cousin know. I'm not sure where he is at on this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg