African Hunting Books

Kathy Koches

Reaction score
Hello - I have several African Hunting signed first edition books for sale, including 4 by Jim Rikhoff, 7 by Nash Buckingham and 2 by Henry M. Stanley. If you are interested contact me at kkoches@gmail.com Kathy Koches

A Breath From the Veldt.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting some pictures and prices would help.

Jim Rikhoff, I have spent many nights around a camp fire with him. He's a fountain of knowledge. Most incredible stories of the early hunting days in Africa.

im not acquainted with any of the authors and im older than dirt????

im not acquainted with any of the authors and im older than dirt????
You must be really, really old Edward! Henry M Stanley found Livingstone in about 1871 . . . And wrote a few books like Through the Dark Continent, In Darkest Africa and, of course, How I found Livingstone!

Any of WDM Bells?
No, sorry. I have 4 1st edition Hunting the African Lion, Elephant, Buffalo & Leopard by Jim Rikhoff, a boxed set of 7 by Nash Buckingham including Game Bag, Dreaming the Lion by McIntyre & also Way of the Hunter by McIntyre, African Nature Notes & A Hunters Wanderings by Selous, Elephant Hunting in East Equatorial Africa by Neumann, Hunter, by J.A. Hunter, In Darkest Africa Vol. 1 & II by Henry M. Stanley and African Game Trails Vol I & II by Theodore Roosevelt. Also many others. If interested, send me a reply.

You must be really, really old Edward! Henry M Stanley found Livingstone in about 1871 . . . And wrote a few books like Through the Dark Continent, In Darkest Africa and, of course, How I found Livingstone!
gee,i wasent around then.

I sent you a message, having trouble with my E-mail at the moment.

Hello - I have several African Hunting signed first edition books for sale, including 4 by Jim Rikhoff, 7 by Nash Buckingham and 2 by Henry M. Stanley. If you are interested contact me at kkoches@gmail.com Kathy Koches
What do you want for the Rikhoff books?
Cody

PM sent with my email address

Below are pictures of some of the African hunting books I have for sale. Please contact me for info and prices if you are interested. kkoa@gmail.com

A Breath From the Veldt.JPG
A Hunter's Wanderings in Africa.JPG
Dreaming the Lion - signature #2.JPG
Dreaming the Lion.JPG
DSCN7959.JPG
Nash Buckingham - Blood Lines.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!