Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
DVD - $14 shipped

Volume Four of this series includes:

* Twelve different species taken on one safari including three of the “big five.” Unbelievable footage of a charging lion stopped dead in his tracks at the feet of the hunters.
* Safari in the desert! Safari in the jungle! From the baking desert sands of the Sudan to the tropical rainforests of the Cameroon. Two totally contrasting environments.
* The future of hunting depends on teaching the young the value of the conversation through utilization. With three Cape Buffalo safari’s under his belt, this twelve year old undertook the greatest hunting challenge of all, his first elephant safari.

Running time – approx 60 minutes

bolt_action4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tom, can you ship the DVD to India at my residence , let me know the mode of remittance please.

Regards

Monish

Sorry Monish, it sold almost immediately. I do have more, if you are interested maybe we can check out how much it is to send to India. Do you have paypal?

Tom , yes I am an ardent collector of all good videos would like to have them all , please find out the mailing cost ,I'll check up with the Paypal thing, and revert .

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg