AfricaHunting.com Under Attack

Well....

It looks like they are at it again.... site has been slow for me and up and down.

Hope I'm wrong, but doubt I am. Oh well, it ain't gonna stop me!
+2 but I don't think you are wrong

Yall do realize what this means, right???

Support and donations to the site will increase here in a few days. It always does right after an attack. I'd love to see Brickburn do a chart showing attacks vs. site donations. :)

more attacks?

Support and donations to the site will increase here in a few days. It always does right after an attack. I'd love to see Brickburn do a chart showing attacks vs. site donations. :)

very true, by now they should realize its pointless to harass us!

-matt

more attacks?

very true, by now they should realize its pointless to harass us!

-matt

That implies the ability to think rationally.

It is only when we start to see what we would lose that it becomes apparent!

what they dont seem to realize is that most people on this forum have or have had something that most anti-hunters dont have... a real job. with a real job comes real income which can be applied to protecting our hobby and our community. no matter how much they want us to shut down we will use our means to keep this forum alive.

-matt

Hmmm! Guess they didn't find me this time, last time I caught hell. Things working fine so far. Knock On Wood!

These anti's are beyond reason and beyond repair......it will be good to show the world who they really are. We must never underestimate their power and therefor I call on all hunters to stand together and hunt responsible. Don't let inner fights give ammo to the greenies and let the hunters respect each legal and ethical hunting tradition be it bow hunting, rifle- or handgun hunting ! Be strong >>>>Eendrag maak mag !!

These anti's are beyond reason and beyond repair......it will be good to show the world who they really are. We must never underestimate their power and therefor I call on all hunters to stand together and hunt responsible. Don't let inner fights give ammo to the greenies and let the hunters respect each legal and ethical hunting tradition be it bow hunting, rifle- or handgun hunting ! Be strong >>>>Eendrag maak mag !!

whats considered "ethical hunting" can vary greatly from person to person and from group to group. keep in mind most people in the USA consider trophy hunting to be unethical. the popular belief is that if you are not going to personally eat all of the meat from the animal you take then you are in the wrong.

i don't waste my time trying to appease everyone by trying to match their version of "ethical hunting". hunt in the way you feel is "sporting" and enjoy the experience without worry about what others think.

-matt

Well....

It looks like they are at it again.... site has been slow for me and up and down.

Hope I'm wrong, but doubt I am. Oh well, it ain't gonna stop me!
Royal, You are correct they were at it for some time but could not do anything about it as I was on the road… The server monitoring system stopped the madness and recovered by shutting down and starting again MySQL.

Lately I have been maliciously and relentlessly bombarded with ten of thousands of junk emails per day… Another tactic to create nuisance…

Royal, You are correct they were at it for some time but could not do anything about it as I was on the road… The server monitoring system stopped the madness and recovered by shutting down and starting again MySQL.

Lately I have been maliciously and relentlessly bombarded with ten of thousands of junk emails per day… Another tactic to create nuisance…
Well at least "THEY" seem to be having fun.

Guessing, that even if they could be found criminal charges would be tough to pursue. What they need is a good old fashion, "behind the barn" ass whoopin'.... As has been said they cannot be reasoned with, hence why I am not on Ebay anymore. That's where they found me.

I will say this, your defenses sure seem to be working Jerome!

Slowing down the site for a couple of hours sure beats the heck out of being down for several days!!!! Thanks again for all that you do.

As many of you know in the days since Ian Gibson of Chifuti Safaris was killed while Elephant Hunting AH has once again been thrust into the spotlight of anti hunting groups on Facebook and been under attack. In recent days we have had more than a few "new members" who have joined to spread their messages of hate and trying to disrupt our community. We have eliminated all of their posts as well as posts from our real members who replied to them. I apologize for removing members posts but I will not allow any of their hateful messages or spamming tactics to infect our community and I truly believe from having to deal with them so much for so long that the best way to handle them is to not respond. I will not give them one ounce of presence on AH nor allow them the satisfaction of reacting to them, they want to get us angry and stir up negativity in our community. Also please report ASAP any PM from one of them that comes your way so that I may ban them immediately! By the way I put this post here as I did not want to pollute the thread about Ian Gibson passing.

Thanks again Jerome!

Completely agree with and support your stance, including removal of posts from ”the good guys" that have reacted to the antis. I'm sure that most, if not all, of them agree with the removal.

Something I already knew, but that I've been reminded of in the last 48 hours is that you can't understand or be rational with people that are irrational.

:P Gangster:You and Brick burn get to have the real fun there, but I will admit that clicking the "report" button is satisfying in some small way! :)

:P Gangster:You and Brick burn get to have the real fun there, but I will admit that clicking the "report" button is satisfying in some small way! :)

Can I report this post.

Your using a gun. That's dangerous.:eek::D

thanks again for keeping this forum safe and friendly Jerome and Brickburn! it may now always seem like it but your efforts are appreciated!

-Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!