AfricaHunting.com to be migrated again to a new and more powerful dedicated server

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
AH to be migrated again to a new and more powerful dedicated serverI have had to update the capacity of the server on a few occasions now and once again, which is really good news, the site has been experiencing too many connections as well as slow load time due to the large number of visitors so I'm busy upgrading the site to a more powerful dedicated server which just means that you should notice a great improvement in the loading speed of the site.The migration will happen early this week and we should not be offline for very long! Sorry I cannot be more specific as to exactly what time it will be down...

Alright, thanks for the update. I have been very happy with the speeds!

Jerome thank you for keeping all informed

I could not load it last night but works fine today. Thanks Jerome! We love this place!

Thank you as usual Jerome, keep in mind any discourse is because we hate to be cutoff from this great site.

Bigger sever is most certainly great news! Continued growth comes as no surprise, this is an excellent forum.

Thanks guys! I don't have the exact time but the migration will take place tomorrow July 27 late afternoon / evening... Hopefully all goes very smoothly!

THANKS Jerome I won't go in to a panic this time missing all my new friends I look forward to hooking back up with everyone on the 28th.

Thanks for the update Jerome - hope all goes smoothly for you tomorrow!

Thank you, Jerome !

AH is now on it's new dedicated server... the migration has gone very smoothly, that's always a good thing!

I would very much appreciate any feedback if you experience any issues/problems after the move to the new server (or whenever). Thanks!

Ok Jerome I've got some feedback. GREAT JOB!!! this is loading much much faster. THANKS :)

Ok Jerome I've got some feedback. GREAT JOB!!! this is loading much much faster. THANKS :)

Good to hear, thanks for the feedback Bob!

Seems to be lightening fast!

Excellent speed.Thanks chief!

:rockon:Thank you Jerome - fast and furious !

Works great, Thanks Jerome.

Thanks Jerome and we wont mind if we need to upgrade again soon.... ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg