AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

Hey boys.....I want mine also to wear in next rut season......is there any chance to be delivered to Buenos Aires.....some of them....????

Thanks.....!!!!!

Hey boys.....I want mine also to wear in next rut season......is there any chance to be delivered to Buenos Aires.....some of them....????

Thanks.....!!!!!
Yes ROCKET.

I got mine at the SCI convention in Reno.
Thank you for the hat.
Almost afraid to wear it as I might ruin it

Me too, my oldest son lives in that hat, not sure it was worth the brain damage at the Peppermill and Rambullions though. I blame Spike!

shit hot and shiney , can I order green ones this time or maybe camo ????

when ever they come in id be good for at least 3-4 hats (one for me, one for my dad, and a few for gifts while in Africa)

-matt

Me too, my oldest son lives in that hat, not sure it was worth the brain damage at the Peppermill and Rambullions though. I blame Spike!

o_Ojust seen this slur on my good character!!:ROFLMAO: :p dont seem to recall too many objections coming from your direction.....:D;)

Myself and my sons would like three also, plus one of those new sexy AH wallets!

AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

ah-cap-black-s.jpg
ah-cap-green-s.jpg
ah-cap-beige-s.jpg

AfricaHunting.com embroidered caps, three colors to choose from, black, green and beige.
What do they cost including postage to the uk

Last edited by a moderator:
What do they cost including postage to the uk
AH caps are US$18 per cap, they can be shipped USPS Air Mail within the US and Canada for US$5 and internationally for US$10 for up to three caps.

Pictures of the new cap coming soon!

what colours are they , Jerome?
I will take three green or camo ones thank you so kindly ......

what colours are they , Jerome?
I will take three green or camo ones thank you so kindly ......
I ordered just one color this time around, something completely different… kind of a Kudu color, the cap is beige grey with the AH logo in charcoal.

how did l pay for them last time , buggered if l can remember

how did l pay for them last time , buggered if l can remember
I will announce when they are available for sale and provide all payment details. Pictures of the new cap coming soon!

looking forward to it, thanks Jerome!

-matt

Looking forward to when these caps are available. I am defiantly getting one!

Whats the ETA on the hats?

Any updates on the hats? I defenitly would like a couple to take to SA with me this coming spring.

Ok so i missed something, where do I order some of these cause I gotta get some

Whats the ETA on the hats?
I've received the caps and they really look nice, as mentioned before they are kind of a Kudu color, the cap is beige grey with the AH logo in charcoal. They are back in the States so they will only be for sale early February 2015.

- Cotton caps
- Low profile / Low crown
- 6 panels
- Structured ball caps
- Velcro closure in the back
- Side sewn eyelets
- No top button
- One size fits most
- Logo sewn in the front of the cap
- Logo sewn in the back of the cap

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfieWorma

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber