AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I am happy to announce a new feature on AH, the Hunting Blogs, we already have three bloggers at this time, all PHs who will be bringing valuable content to AH from their various countries and specialties.

Christophe Morio from Central African Republic & Tanzania
Pete Swanepoel from Zambia
Steve Kobrine from South Africa

I would encourage everyone to check out their hunting blogs, leave comments, ask questions and welcome them. Not all of them have started posting yet as it is mid hunting season but we should be hearing from them soon.

I hope to be adding more bloggers in the near future, please feel free to contact me if you know someone or if you would be interested in becoming a blogger for AH.

I personally would like to thank all of them for joining us and look forward to having them be a part of our community.

To check out the Blogs section click here.

If you have not checked out Christophe Morio's blog lately, you should do so as he posted some really good information and pictures, click here for his blog posts. Feel free also to leave comments for him...

Jerome

This keeps getting better and better...I know that Chris Morio will add insight to the forum and i already look forward to reading his comments....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchkabody

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!