Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI , NRA, Wisconsin Bowhunters, SCI Wisconsin Chapter,
Hunted
usa, canada, south africa, namibia
I stumbled across the Africa series on animal planet today. Savannah, Congo, Cape and Sahara are the four that my dvr recorded. It's a good watch for people who haven't seen Africa's beauty. Or people like myself who wish could spend more time there. Check it out . Aaron

I saw the series a few months back. It has some excellent photography work. It's one of those rare shows were watching it in HD makes a huge difference.

Goose, I am sure there are a whole bunch of us in the states that would love for you to come over and watch the shows you can't get over there. I have a chair for you in the man cave. Right next to the Merkel double rifle. Just saying .

I bought the series on DVD. I have to say that the cinematography is amazing and I love seeing the wild animals doing there thing. I'd personally love to go to the Congo before I finally die.

Goose, I am sure there are a whole bunch of us in the states that would love for you to come over and watch the shows you can't get over there. I have a chair for you in the man cave. Right next to the Merkel double rifle. Just saying .

My vocab just got a little bigger...and NOT for the better of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg