affordable binoculars

After years of packing binos around with some level of discomfort or frustration, I found one of the best pieces of gear anyone can add to their kit. Next to good boots and good glass itself, it is a must for me from now on. The KUIU bino harness is the best way I have found to always have my binos at the ready. It allows you to run, crawl or ride in a truck without have them bouncing, dragging in the dirt, getting in the way or getting rained and snowed on or fogged up under a jacket. It's not cheap at $85 but I would spend the money again in a heartbeat! Here's a couple pics.

View attachment 32000

View attachment 32001

View attachment 32002

I've tried a few other "bino bras" but this one is BY FAR the best. I wear it pretty much all day every day when I'm hunting and don't even know my binocs are there any more. Once you get the fit adjusted the way you want it, it's very easy to make minor adjustments for more or less bulky clothing. It is a great way to keep your expensive new binoculars from getting all banged up too.
Seriously! This is one great piece of gear!

That's pretty interesting, especially for inclimate conditions where you are likely to be out in the rain/snow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois