Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
This isn't exactly about hunting africa, but i think this part of the forum gets the most attention. Is everyone using the " Active Forum Topics / What's New" button in the main menu? I have been using it for a while now to catch up on anything i've missed and it sure is easier than wading through each room. Anyone else using it?

I found it yesterday, works as advertised!

TOM, Thank you so much for pointing out this feature to the rest of the members.

I am always trying to make the site work better. I get these ideas and put them out there but never really know if there are well received... so I am glad to hear that some of you are finding it useful.

If you have not tried the "Active Forum Topics / What's New" button yet which is located in the main menu, you can check it out by clicking here.

Essentially it shows the most recent posts from all of the forum areas in descending orders, thus eliminating the need to check each forum section for new threads or posts.

I have added some great new features for the forum, click here to read about them.

The "active topics" button works like a charm, and is a boost to navigating this website. I use it a lot myself, but I still go to the main topics menu because if you only visit the AT button, you may miss something that is not current, or want to start a thread on one of the forums, that may be something you want to discuss, and when you reply to it, it becomes active as well!

. . . A really great tool to quickly stay informed on topics of particular interest.

"Active Forum Topics" button

Just an FYI to some of the newer members to the forum. Don't forget about the "Active Forum Topics / What's New" button to the left side of your screen. That allows you to see what is new since your last visit without going through every single topic.

OK, what is the difference between the "Active Forum Topics" button on the left and the "New Posts" button on the second gray bar at the top of the screen. I use the "New Posts" button personally.

After looking at them each I seem to get the same topics in the same order the only difference I can tell is that the "New Posts" button also gives the "Hunting Forum" that the topic appears in as well.

Just wondering.

nd

nd, Essentially the "Active Forum Topics / What's New" and the "New Posts" links show the same posts... and as you mentioned, the display is a little bit different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg