About to go on Cape buffalo hunt, guns and calibers?

Call me paranoid, but if we were lied-to once, why should we believe that Alex is a 15-year old kid like he says when he is hiding the faces on the photograph which might have been copied off the internet?
Just let it go, we all love hunting and that's why we're her correct?

You talk about trust???? You started this by lying. This is getting stranger with every posting. Your profile still says that you are 25!

hiding the faces on the photograph which might have been copied off the internet?
Well William I'm going to take another stab at this :S Beat Dead Horse: your photo is one of the most detailed and close up :A Clapping::A No2:.... Not a good as a @AkMike and @BRICKBURN ;):A No1: but lots better than most, certainly more decipherable than mine. :A Wave Sad:

As I looked through the avatars on this post, just guessing about half or less show the guilty party. :sneaky:

@Aleksandar :S New Here:you must have some other photo you can post up:Bear:.... Or what Brickburn was trying to tell you is to make it a poorer quality photo so nobody can really make out your face on that small photo anyway.:S Support: And I believe when you change the DPI as he suggests, it will get all blurry if someone tries to blow it up :A Blowup:to see it better. The other options are obvious, you can go to Africa:A Scooter: and get a picture of an Elephant, or shoot a buffalo:W Gun: like @Royal27 :W Sharp Shooter:, Foxi, or @TMS...... You should be getting the point....! :V Spank: Eventually perhaps you will feel comfortable enough to post your picture without a big red target on your face!? :A Target:I suppose if you plan to run for Governor or Senator from IL some day:S Kneel:you might not want the anti hunters seeing your picture on social media with hunted animals?:V Hang: At least you don't need to worry about running for president:P Lincoln: as you weren't born in the US... Oh wait a minute, who is our president again? :whistle:

Now @William W. take a minute and search the "Williams" on AH :P Detective:... I do believe your the only one who is NOT yellow;) :K Moon:

I do need to tell you a story :A Gathering: related to your avatar.... I was pushing my "older":A Wheelchair: PH to hunt:P Elmer Fudd: throughout the day for buffalo as mid day was a great time to catch a good look at the water holes... He told me he needed to take a nap:D Passed Out: after lunch for his "beauty sleep":A Quotes:..... I looked closely at his face and replied "Your Right!":V Poke: ..... He had a stunned look and didn't say anything for a few seconds.... Then he laughed:A Laughter:.... And we hunted all day the rest of the safari....... My point is, "lighten up man!" :D Cheers:

Bob, you got me rolling with laughter......thank you for that...

You talk about trust???? You started this by lying. This is getting stranger with every posting. Your profile still says that you are 25!
Yes it does, so I could get in this website, didn't know if there was an age restriction

Just let it go, bottom line is that I'm not showing my face to YOU and that's that

Immaturity level is showing regardless of age.

Yes it does, so I could get in this website, didn't know if there was an age restriction

Aleksandar, there no age restriction. Feel free to modify your profile data.

Aleksander did you ever get that Whitetail buck scored?

What would you score it BRICKBURN?is 140 class good?

Depends on a few things. Without getting in to the hunt and personal value thereof.
A 140 deer is quite respectable.
Many people do not get deer that good.

Go have a look in this thread at a similar deer I took last year.

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/i-blame-all-of-you.17339/page-4

Go look at the link I provided. Boone and Crocket will help you note what a big deer is.
This is a big deer. In fact the World Record taken in Saskatchewan. I've heard tell that Illinois has a few big deer.
wr_wttp_big.jpg

School holiday today?

I suppose someone will bust my chops for my avatar on my first post.... you can't see my eyes...

I guess if everyone is going to get their shorts in a twist over a photo, I suppose we should also get worked up over people using something other than their legal name own their posts, too....

Tim, I know you John Wayne...

I suppose someone will bust my chops for my avatar on my first post.... you can't see my eyes...

I guess if everyone is going to get their shorts in a twist over a photo, I suppose we should also get worked up over people using something other than their legal name own their posts, too....

Hey man, that is my real picture as my Avatar.

I saw you walking down the street the other day to.

By the way, Welcome to AH.

Hey man, that is my real picture as my Avatar.

So I assume you have your own reasons to be concerned about poachers in Africa? (n):eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross