A Surprise Boar

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
My friends! Sometimes, the hunt comes to us in a sudden and inesperate form...
The monday, I receive a phone call from a friend in a contryside near my home... to make a couple of jobs in your house.
While i´m was charging the tools in the pick up, a secon call comes... "take the rifle! there is a boar around the farm"...
So, I make the job, and in the afternoon the pigs of my friend turn nervous... "it´s the boar... IS COMING..." he says...
A close walk through the farm, and in a stretch path "he" suddenly appears... at a distance of 100 yards, He saw us, and turn to the left, making a very short run, because the 180 grs of the mauser in the base of the neck stop him at your shadow!
100_4265.JPG

When you've gotta go to work you might as well take the rifle, and the meat grinder! :)

Marcos,

Good looking hog. Congratulations.

When your wild boars get to breeding age down there are they edible? I presume they are since you are dressing that one.

Ours here are pretty nasty.

The young boars, sows and shoats are all good.

All the best.

Well done. It's always a good deed to help a friend.

Marcos,

Good looking hog. Congratulations.

When your wild boars get to breeding age down there are they edible? I presume they are since you are dressing that one.

Ours here are pretty nasty.

The young boars, sows and shoats are all good.

All the best.
Yes! you´re right wheels! The old male boars (we called "padrillos" here) are very stinky and the best "trophy´s" wanted by the trophy hunters (not me, i´m want the MEAT...) are ussually skinny and nasty too... and the meat are like stone!
This one, are a young male, about 2 years old, very good shape and feeding... He has no smell at all, and are fat too, soft and nice meat to eat! hahaha...

whoa! nice pig!

-matt

Ohhh, the last picture is the beast.......a really goog looking boar chop.....very well done Marcos and keep contributing to have a free boar world hahahaha........:ROFLMAO:

Get ready boys....more chorizos are coming.....!!!!!

pork chop time...

Glass of wine?

side salad?

where is the mustard?

horseradish?

Apple sauce?

no baked tater either?

Marcos what is going on?

Hahaha!!! Rocket... few word to you! "make a free boar world" hahaha.. souds crazy! but... IT´S MY FIGHT HAHA

James! OVIOUSLY... a good glass of Cabernet (not shown in the picture...) a nice salad and good bread was in the table too...
And a homemade sauce to the meat, TOO...
All as GOD WANT TO BE....:LOL:

Thanks!!.... it´s an average boar in fact...
Here are more big pigs everywhere! I hope to hang a lot of pictures, this year!

Oohh..... yes you will for sure......Pignator......;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg