AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DRSS,NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
Bulk Dead Tough Softs in .409 (400gr) and .458 (465gr). Minimum order qty of 50.

Roughly (900) .409 400 grain softs. A-Square sold them for $3.11 each. I'll sell for $1.50 each.

Roughly (250) .458 465 gr softs with Win Mag cannelure. A-Square sold them for $3.69 each. I'll sell for $1.75 each or $1.50 each when you buy qty of 200 or more.

Roughly (1,000) .458 465 gr softs with 450 Ackley cannelure. (I use these in my Win Mag as well. Cannelure just a little higher than the Win Mag one) A-Square sold them for $3.69 each. I'll sell for $1.75 each or $1.50 each when you buy qty of 200 or more.

Roughly (400) .458 465 gr softs with Lott cannelure. A-Square sold them for $3.69 each. I'll sell for $1.75 each or $1.50 each when you buy qty of 200 or more.

Shipping - to keep costs down, whatever I can fit in the USPS flat rate boxes will be the shipping costs plus insurance- no inflated charges.

"The A-Square Dead Tough Soft Point is the bullet of choice for all general purpose hunting. It is the bullet which gives both penetration and controlled expansion. It is appropriate for the smallest deer or antelope all the way up to the largest buffalo and eland. The A-Square Dead Tough Soft Point is significantly different from competing bullets in its external and internal dimensions, composition of core, method of bonding core to jacket, and other features. It offers truly controlled expansion.

It will expand a little at extremely low velocity or long range, and yet will stop over-expansion at high velocity at close range. The classic mushroom cap expansion of competing soft points has so much surface area that it actually stops penetration and is about as stable as a warped frisbee.

The Dead Tough expands between one-quarter and one-third of the way down the shank. This leaves at least the remaining two-thirds of the bullet undisturbed. This long tail keeps the bullet stable and on a straight path within the animal. This is essential on a raking shot or in order to take the far lung or the far shoulder on a broadside shot. For general purpose use on all prey animals, there is nothing better than the Dead Tough."

Steve Reider
huntratheart@gmail.com

Price reductions - .409 for $1.25 each and .458 for $1.50 each with 50 minimum order qty.

Final price reduction. $1 each plus USPS flat rate shipping. Only have .458 with Ackley cannelure left and .409.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!